Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unit = high class

vicman

I didn't know that about Matsui. That's pretty cool. How about that Shumacher guy who is donating like 10 mil?

I feel bad for celeb/big athletes sometimes. They have alot ofshit coming at them. All those fucking cameras and obnoxious fucking journalists....It can get to you.

sometimes. when they are breaking records or have a great game, or make a big play they want the media there, they live for the attention, but a player doesn't decide when he welcomes the media or not. when they do stupid shit its when they cry foul.

unless players are being hunted down like paparazzi or have the media taking pictures in their garage what is the big deal? the guy was walking on the street.

the part hat gets me is the "don't talk back to me" part. like what the fuck is he going to do? hunt down the camera man and throw a 97mph fast ball at him? :ghey:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for celeb/big athletes sometimes. They have alot ofshit coming at them. All those fucking cameras and obnoxious fucking journalists....It can get to you.

Its a lot of shit not alot ofshit.

come on ace if you are going to correct people atleast get your shit right.