Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what hotel is all of nyc peeps staying?

from what i saw last year they were at the shelborne. i know they'll be back this year..at least on saturday and sunday.

jp party is on saturday. book it! and a tba nyc event with chris reda and nyc on the move on sunday.

book your rooms at the shelborne and you won't have to pay for any events...but don't book them through the hotel. save $80 a night and book them here: http://www.theworldparty.net/events/Miami2005fm.html

:beer:

im staying at the whitelaw on like 850 collins i belive heard great things about the place and its in the middle of everything im coming down from ny by myself but im meeting up with 3 friends from cali who im stayin wit...hope to see you guys down there

im staying at the whitelaw on like 850 collins i belive heard great things about the place and its in the middle of everything im coming down from ny by myself but im meeting up with 3 friends from cali who im stayin wit...hope to see you guys down there

staying at the riande 18th and collins...see u all down there

Jerz will be in the Shelbourne ..... Boris at NV to JP by the pool .... Cannot wait :gang:

Ur going all the way down there to get a full dose of pots and pans? You can do that here any saturday night douche face. I've said the werd idiot many times but you my friend get the idiot prize of the year.

:half: