Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever taken a DUMP in a club, and what club was it???????

Now I must say this may not seem like a club related topic, but I think that we all could learn a thing or two if we heard what clubs are the cleanest and which do not offer the amount of paper we may need. So again I ask were did you DUMP and how was it? Thank you very much.

Clubs in the US:

1) China Club

2) The Park Bench - Stony Brook

Both were dirty...

Clubs outside of the US:

1) La Boom - Cancun, Mexico

2) Earthquake - Bombay, India (on 2 successive nights)

Both were a clean and pleasant experience. I wonder if the names of the clubs had something to do with my "movements".

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Dumps in clubs is a very tricky thing, and if possible should always be avoided. The only time I ever couldn't avoid it was at Culture Club. Felt so bad for the attendent, slipped him a $5!

Since that day, I try and take Imodium before I go out on the w/e...it really helps, I highly recommend it.

-sguid

this subject is just too funny i had to reply.actually no, i never have,i usually take care of that before i go out. but, i feelthe need to warn all those who come to philly or live in philly like me, when going to Fluid,try to avoid peeing girls!! the restroom is unisex which is no problem, but, the walls aremirrored,so there are guys at urinals and the one bathroomstall the women use does not connect all the way to the wall,so the guy using the urinal nearest the stall can you do your business. may be funny for guys,but not for girls that's for sure!so watch out. hehe. just a warning....

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by Suhel:

Clubs in the US:

1) China Club

2) The Park Bench - Stony Brook

Both were dirty...

Clubs outside of the US:

1) La Boom - Cancun, Mexico

2) Earthquake - Bombay, India (on 2 successive nights)

Both were a clean and pleasant experience. I wonder if the names of the clubs had something to do with my "movements".

OH I just remembered one more club in the US that I took a dump at......

FLOAT!!!! (ANOTHER IRONIC NAME, NO??) cool.gif

AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS TAKE A DUMP AT FACTORY?? THOSE BATHROOMS ARE JUST PLAIN NASTY!!! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH WHAT GOES ON THERE, YOU COULD JUST "LAYER" THE SEAT AND SHIT AWAY....

BUT WHAT I CAN'T DEAL WITH IS HAVING TO HOLD THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS UP FROM GETTING WET FROM THE OVERFLOW....THAT SHIT SUCKS!!! (NO PUN INTENDED smile.gif )

------------------

Don't call me baby...

this is an amazing subject!!! I actually took a shit at Sound factory after hours and it was not that bad of an experience......luckily there were not that many people so i had some privacy.....but i would recomend shiting before you go out and try to shit even if you dont't have to!!!!!

------------------

"The Road of Excess Leads to the Palace of Wisdom" - Morrison

i've dumped in every damn club i've been to. e makes me shit almost everytime...

they're all pretty nasty, but when it comes down to it, and u gotta go, u just wipe the seat clean and handle your business...

PS: chicks dig the long ball...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

funny thread. i used to date a bozo who said "girls don't do that" and i think he really believed it too!!! well i'm not gonna say if i have or i haven't but i will say exit provides toilet seat covers......and i agree with smashlips....ladies, get it in the damn toilet, please!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i hate to say it but it was the tunnel about a year ago, what a scary sight

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif