Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls who always stand with their arms folded = Insecurity?

marconj

.....some people always touch the person they are talking to ....some people fidget ...some cross arms........i think more than anything it is a comfort thing..but also can be a defensive thing...like a wall ...personal space etc.....if i have nothing to do with my arms...i tend to cross one to the other side and rest the other elbow on it...hard to explain lol..

WHATTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I bet all y'all never drank with a newfie before. Imagine someone living so far north that every season but winter is maybe a month long each, and the rest of the year is spent in 6 feet or more of snow... I've seen some of Newfoundland and Labrador, and there isnt much to do besides drink.

Anyways, thats where one of my drinking buddies comes from... I have seen him drink $300 of booze (from the liquor store, not the bar) in a single night and not so much as slur his words.

i think it was the 4th hundred dollars of booze that did the job though... even saw him stagger once (first time in the 3 years we been drinking together)

That, and if you ever got hold of some Newfie screech, your breath would be able to strip paint. Last time I drank that stuff, i woke up 2 days later.