Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think will win this year's Yankee Invitational?

kayluhb

:blown: :blown:

Damn you Jon.. you're in SD and you're gonna miss C&C and LES tonite for the re-opening of the Thursday nite party.. :(

I know...what can I do?

gonna miss the parties in the city, but believe me...I aint gonna miss it that much. scene hasnt exactly been the world to me the last year or two like it was in the past...........

have fun tonight cody

:)

I know...what can I do?

gonna miss the parties in the city, but believe me...I aint gonna miss it that much. scene hasnt exactly been the world to me the last year or two like it was in the past...........

have fun tonight cody

This is true.. tonite will mark my first appearance in NYC in at least a year and a half..

If you ever come back for a visit though, you best let me know!

I know...what can I do?

have fun tonight cody

what are you doing in San Diego? School or just wanted something new?

And can I come visit - I'm dying to see San Diego.

what are you doing in San Diego? School or just wanted something new?

And can I come visit - I'm dying to see San Diego.

Just wanted a change from the East Coast. I have a lot of friends that migrated to LA and San Diego and they have nothing but good things to talk about it so I figured what the hell.....

If you make it over here you better let me know....we'll tear it up east coast stylee

;)

Just wanted a change from the East Coast. I have a lot of friends that migrated to LA and San Diego and they have nothing but good things to talk about it so I figured what the hell.....

If you make it over here you better let me know....we'll tear it up east coast stylee

;)

Wow thats awesome.. congrats! I hear San Diego kicks total ass. I stopped in LA on my way to Australia - but only spent one day.. I didn't think it was anything special.. But one of my good friends is there and I promised to come visit LA this year. So I'll let you know! Good luck in all you do!