Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Benzino/Eminem

nomembername

Anyone catch Benzino yapping away on Hot97 this morning for about a half hour. I guess they're beefing again when supposedly Eminem went up to a Detroit radio station to confront Dave Mays and spit on him and tried to start a fight. I missed the beginning on how that all went down.

Next thing you know Benzino is going on and on....calling out Russel Simmons and even went so far as to call him a "coon" and how he does nothing for the Queens community, is only out for "the paper" and helping out "trailer parks" now.

Than he started saying how much he loves the Hot97 morning show because they don't hold back and have "real talk" unlike some other Hot97 people (they had to cut him off there)....He we go again

:blown:

simmons is always going on how blacks need to stick together, praising the black woman, ect. ect. so he goes and married a spoiled annoying asian broad with terrible taste in clothes :no:

such a walking joke that guy...

problem with benzino is he cant rhyme, but em can...

em's battles "the sauce", "invasion"..."nail in the coffin".....all blazin...

i cant even remember the names of bezino's shit....

:gang: Now wat I aint seein on this board is wat Em had to say about his video. He made the video, said wat he had to say, it was hot. Well now Benzino has gone on record saying that Em is a bitch and altho he said he (Em) is trying to squash the beef, he really aint. Thats Why Benz made a new video called "Look Into My Eyes"..now i havent seen it yet..but from wat i heard, it picks up from where Toy Soldiers finished, and Benz jus takes it from therre wit his own version..nigga even dies at the end of the video...His punk ass is trying to make himself out like the victim herre..but i REALLY wanna see that video, seems interesting...if anybody knows where i can see it hit me back. :gang: