9-10 pm = jimmy t

10-11 pm = dj dumeral

11pm - 12am = mirza

12- 1 am = mr miami

1-2 am = dj rx

2-3 am = dj relik

3-5:30 am = groove eric

5:30 - ? = bingo and special guest dj

I understand that you were trying to squeeze in as many dj's as possible but I think the 1 hour timeslots are way too short... :(

someone else seems to be missing as well... :huh:

i know man .. id like to appolagise publicly to phrank as he "WAS" the 1st dj to pm me about spinning at the bbq :( i dunno how but for some reason i accidently had deleted all of my pm's and forgot phranks name :( id still love phrank to show up with his records and hang out anyways just incase someone decides not to spin . once again phrank im trully sorry and it was my bad . just show up and we shall see what we can do .

i know man .. id like to appolagise publicly to phrank as he "WAS" the 1st dj to pm me about spinning at the bbq :( i dunno how but for some reason i accidently had deleted all of my pm's and forgot phranks name :( id still love phrank to show up with his records and hang out anyways just incase someone decides not to spin . once again phrank im trully sorry and it was my bad . just show up and we shall see what we can do .

Phrankadelic is my boy and is more than welcome to have my spot. Frank.......it's yours if you want it.

A little to early for me anyway. If not, I'll tear it up anyway.

:)

I just realized it's on Saturday............so Koky..............no conflicts with CroBar as for my B Day gig will be Friday (so i am there for the long run). Hope to see everyone there.

Friday - CroBar

Saturday - Land Of The Flip

Sunday - ICU

:)

it's all good...sometimes the burnout ways get the best of us. ;)

i'll bring my records with me and if any slot opens up while i'm there, i'll be more than happy to drop a few tracks.

obby...thanks for the invite brutha. u know how we do.

it's all good...sometimes the burnout ways get the best of us. ;)

i'll bring my records with me and if any slot opens up while i'm there, i'll be more than happy to drop a few tracks.

obby...thanks for the invite brutha. u know how we do.

You guys know what's up.