Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wassup My Friends, I am Back!

alex90028

Hey Wassup everyone,

sorry I was not posting for a while, my dad had a quadruble bypass operation and he is in Germany, so I got all scared, heck my mom went totally crazy, so I went home for a couple of weeks over the holidays. But I am back and yeah, my dad is doing ok, :bounce: , pending the circumstances of course, rehabilitating in a nice resort town outside of my hometown, cool cool cool....

Back in L.A. and happy, whenever there is a next meetup, I will be there!

Sinrider, how are you man! Miss you for sure, weyes I never met ..YET(!) and shorty.., we have to hang out again! AND SOON!

Here is the stuff I have lined up so far for this week...

Alex In L.A.'s Guestlist Hook Up's For The Week (1/13-1/18)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY, JANUARY 13

GRAND OPENING OF

THE LODGE @ SHELTER

8117 Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood

A brand new night at this happening and upscale Nightclub on the Sunset Strip!

If you think you know Shelter, check it out again! Shelter is changing the look of the club every three months! And the little downstairs lounge has always something, hmmm, "interesting" going on!

DJ's will be spinning the best in Hip Hop/Rock and a little 80's.

To be on the Guestlist here is essential of course!

SPECIAL ALEX IN L.A.LIST :

Girls Free b4 11PM/ Guys $10 / $15 After, just e-mail me with Shelter in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

FRIDAY, JANUARY 14

FILTHY FRIDAYS @ IVAR

6356 Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood

The party continues at the most happening danceclub in Hollywood with the beautiful people dancing to mostly Hip Hop tunes provided by DJ Five Star!

Last week over 1000 people came thru the door in the blazing rain, so you dont want to miss out!

The door can be a little tricky, so I make sure to have a guestlist goint to speed you thru the line! Just e-mail me with Ivar in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

THIS WEEK ONLY : Girls will get in for free ALL NIGHT on my list, Guys, I did not forget about you, if you bring 2 ladies or more with you, you will get in for free ALL NIGHT too, you have to be on the guestlist though!

SATURDAY, JANUARY 15

NEW CLUBNIGHT! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

GUY'S SATURDAY @ GUY'S

8713 Beverly Drive - West Hollwood

Every good nightclub needs three elements: a colorful conductor, a cool back story and memorable music. The rest is gravy.

Guy's, a sexy lounge and nightclub, sandwiched between Jerry's Famous Deli and Dominick's on Beverly Boulevard, qualifies on all counts, including the gravy. The nightclub is co-owned by Cindy Margolis, which for reasons unknown to me, is the most downloaded women on the internet!

Plenty of Guy's recent heat comes from its makeover at the end of last year with translucent stone throughout the venue and some sexy lightening. Plus a sexy outdoor patio never hurts in L.A.!

Recent celeb sightings, if you care, were Janet Jackson, P. Diddy, Christina Aguilera, Lenny Kravitz, Bruce Willis, Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton — who, according to the club, is the only A-lister who always walks in the front door (as opposed to a side alley entrance where limos pull up and drop off the well-heeled).

Plus DJ's will keep the dancefloor moving to some Old School, Party Tunes and the newest Hip Hop you can find around!

As you can see, you need a Guestlist hook up here, so dress sexy and e-mail me with Guy's in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com for VIP Entry!(Cover: $10 b4 11.30PM/$15 After)

ALSO

CIRCUS

6655 Santa Monica Blvd - Hollywood

Starting in MARCH 2005, Spundae IS B A C K at Circus for the biggest Saturday Night party in town, if you love house, trance , some hard beats, this is the place! Great outside patio to chill, but you probably come here for the 3 dancefloors to get your groove on!

IN THE MEANTIME, CIRCUS WILL CONTINUE A IN HOUSE PROMOTION FOR HOUSE MUSIC LOVERS AND I WILL HAVE A GUESTLIST HERE, Half Price b4 midnight($10), just e-mail me with Circus in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

COMING UP NEXT WEDNESDAY 1/19/05

TALENT @ SPIDER CLUB

1735 N.Vine Street - Hollywood

If you went to Spider Club last Wednesday, you know how crazy it was! Even E- Entertainment was there, filming one of there Wild On... episodes!

Dont miss out on the hottest Wednesday Night Los Angeles has seen for quite a while!

Dj's spinning Hip Hop and great, great old party tunes, the crowd is dancing basically all over the place and of course there is the sexy people watching hang out time you deffinately need at the outside patio(covered)

And the best of course, my list will get you complimentary entry ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

Just e-mail me with Spider Club in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

More info or if you like to subscribe to the newsletter, just go to http://www.alexinla

That's it for now, let's hang all out, drink and be happy, god knows I need some happiness :love:

Hey Wassup everyone,

sorry I was not posting for a while, my dad had a quadruble bypass operation and he is in Germany, so I got all scared, heck my mom went totally crazy, so I went home for a couple of weeks over the holidays. But I am back and yeah, my dad is doing ok, :bounce: , pending the circumstances of course, rehabilitating in a nice resort town outside of my hometown, cool cool cool....

Back in L.A. and happy, whenever there is a next meetup, I will be there!

Sinrider, how are you man! Miss you for sure, weyes I never met ..YET(!) and shorty.., we have to hang out again! AND SOON!

Yo Alex! Happy New Year to you bro. Have not seen your face in a while. Best wishes to you, friends and family. Give me a ring sometime. 310.927.3200

:beer: Drink on me when I see u.