Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since we're on the Topic of J-Lo again ....

lalate

... am I the only one that fell in love with her as Selena with black hair and big lips and padded ass?

JenniferLopez.jpg

(Forget what we all think about her now with the almost blonde hair but.... ) I can recall back in the day seeing a promo for this movie Selena and seeing her and thinking, holy fck, who is that chick?!!!

I think that movie gave me - or reinenforced - a fetish for latinas with jet black hair, big black eyelashes and and a full set of lips.

I agree man she has totally "lightened up" and even her lips look smaller now. Maybe they were just accentuating them back in the day. I personally fell for her in Money Train, she was definately "That unbelievably hot chick" in that movie. :bounce:

ahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahahah

BIDDY BIDDY BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo
hollywood makes everyone "liter..." look at beyonce, j.lo, mariah carey, ashanti, you can name many more...
mmmmm ashanti!! droool.

:lol3:lol, sorry had to blow up ur spot, lol, aww thats cute a sensitive man :love:

hehe. Also, when they flash forward to the present at the end of League of the Own, and Gina Davis learns that Tom Hanks character has passed .... oh boy, the LA river aint dry when I see that scene. lol

ok im not alone, dar always makes fun of me when i cry during movies, i just cant help it, hes like , "YOUR CRYING AGAIN?!?!?!" lol

hehe. Also, when they flash forward to the present at the end of League of the Own, and Gina Davis learns that Tom Hanks character has passed .... oh boy, the LA river aint dry when I see that scene. lol

:doh::smile2::)