Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roney vs Shelborne, is there a big difference

I tried to book the Roney but it looks all booked but shelborne still has some rooms. Is the shelborne cool with cool people like i have heard the roney is? Is everyone staying at the roney this year and or are some people staying at the shelborne? Any other hotels to suggest that will have a cool poolside area to chill during the day. Thanks really appreciate all opinions.

roney was awful. the people working the front desk don't seem to understand that they work in the SERVICE field. the only thing good about the place was the size of the room, which fit 5 of us comfortably.

be glad they're not open to the public now ;)

yah the rooms at the shelborne aren't that big, butit has it's perks. you get free passes to all of the pool parties for free..and their line up is sick this year.

if you book a room at the shelborne, book it through the world party crew and you will save some cash.

http://www.theworldparty.net/events/Miami2005fm.html

I have a place at the Shelborne, but I'm renting an apt/studio there. Do I have access to the pool parties as well? Or do I have to buy the tix? Day1/Day2...

jp can spin at nerv on friday. it will be a great show for about 600 people.

the pool party on saturday will host about 3000 and be rockin! can't miss it!

Jonathan is NOT spinning at the Shelborne Pool this year. He will be playing Friday night March 25th at Envy.

no problem. send me an email and let me know if youve booked your hotel and flight yet. we have packages available from newark if you or any of your friends need them

do you know what time he will be spinning, is it an afterhours party? i alreaduy have my flight booked , always opened for deals on hotels, let me know what u have available, i also sent you a pm...let me know

do you know what time he will be spinning, is it an afterhours party? i alreaduy have my flight booked , always opened for deals on hotels, let me know what u have available, i also sent you a pm...let me know

yes it will be an afterhours party. there will be no set closing time. the club is willing to stay open a long as it takes and as you porbably know jonathan is known for marathon sets, so it should work out pretty well. i got your PM. send me an email tomorrow and i will let you know how many rooms we have left at each place and the prices. thanks

yes it will be an afterhours party. there will be no set closing time. the club is willing to stay open a long as it takes and as you porbably know jonathan is known for marathon sets, so it should work out pretty well. i got your PM. send me an email tomorrow and i will let you know how many rooms we have left at each place and the prices. thanks

thanks, should i email u on this site or your personal email

Is the shelborne cool with cool people....

Dude, its conference, it doesnt matter where you stay because you wont be there execpt to sleep, like every other day. Besides, the pool party there last year was the best event of conference... If you were there, you know what i'm talk'n about.

Dude get real. How old are you?

Like 29....

Trying to cram a couple more people into the room, but someone who stayed last year said they did that. just tryin to confirm this.

I rented a studio for the week there, and they only allow 2, anymore and "the contract" says they'll toss us.

Done it a million times before in a bunch of different places (all over the country)... not sure why I'm sweatin it here though...

Oh yeah, maybe b/c registered guests get in free to the events, and I have more in my party that won't be registered.

It's a legit question dude, thanks for not answering it and replying with a dumbass remark.

How old are you?