Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roney vs Shelborne, is there a big difference

I have to admit Im a WMC virgin probably the only one there but non the less Im extremly and fully STOKED! There are abt 18 of us staying at the Shelb. all week. No sleep till Brooklyn I think they say HA! Anyways Im amped abt the parties at our :3some: hotel. Although I was wondering is there anywhere you guys recommend as a MUST go to. Thanks Guys!

:3some:

I have to admit Im a WMC virgin probably the only one there but non the less Im extremly and fully STOKED! There are abt 18 of us staying at the Shelb. all week. No sleep till Brooklyn I think they say HA! Anyways Im amped abt the parties at our :3some: hotel. Although I was wondering is there anywhere you guys recommend as a MUST go to. Thanks Guys!

:3some:

I am staying at the Shelbourne as well i cannot wait - i was at the Roney last year and the place was sick - the staff was brain dead but the pool and rooms were sick - As for where to go it depends what you like - based on your name I would say space - also i heard Boris is spinning at Envy then Peters late night then straight to the Shelbourne for the JP pool party which was the best event of the conference for me last year -

Yeah I am so excited esp when I log on and see new acts and what not. There are abt 18people in our group that is definitely going. I know we are staying in 3 of these 4 condos with this balcony that over looks the pool. Yet Ive only seen from pics so I dont know much abt it but from what I have heard our spot is dope. Where are you staying poolside?

Im most ampted abt the cool peeps from all over and good vibes non stop.

In Ohio you definitey have to go out of your element to find that. My friends and I go on roadtrips which always seem to be the best experiences. Anyways thanks for the Recomend I def plan on going to Space

K sorry for long reply talk to you soon!!

toodles :shades:

Yeah I am so excited esp when I log on and see new acts and what not. There are abt 18people in our group that is definitely going. I know we are staying in 3 of these 4 condos with this balcony that over looks the pool. Yet Ive only seen from pics so I dont know much abt it but from what I have heard our spot is dope. Where are you staying poolside?

Im most ampted abt the cool peeps from all over and good vibes non stop.

In Ohio you definitey have to go out of your element to find that. My friends and I go on roadtrips which always seem to be the best experiences. Anyways thanks for the Recomend I def plan on going to Space

K sorry for long reply talk to you soon!!

toodles :shades:

You definitly have a cool spot in one of the suites - i staed in one 2 years ago and it is great - i had one reserved but then a few heads backed out of the trip so we had to cancel - we are still in the shelbourne but in a regular room because there is only a few of us. Cant wait it is gonna be sick - maybe i will bump into you at the jp pool party - later

Yeah I hear its sweet. Well I plan on running around non stop so the only sleep time will be at the beach. I hope to run into you at our hotel my crew and your crew can raundevu at the pool around 2 its going to be real good times i can feel it!! :party:

you will have a sick time at the jp party poolside saturday afternoon, it was last years main event party imo...i'll be there cant wait.....

:bounce: