Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacation thread

ok, I'm so sick of promo threads, lets see if anyone had anything constructive to contribute...it's Fri and I dont want to work

I would like to go to WMC but some of my friends think that its 'to played out' or just one big crackfest...so I would like to get some other ideas.

No Mexico, been there twice, no Europe, some cant afford it...I hear DR, although inexpensive, does nuthin but give you the runs for a week...

cruises have the WORST crowd...and PUHLEASE NO COUPLES RESORTS..yeah, I'm sure Martinique is gorgeous but dont want to hang with newlyweds...yes, I've been to Vegas

your feedback is truly appreciated

Though....

my favorite island is and always will be Jamaica. But then again I have a friend from there so I got to experience the whole LOCAL side of the island

(which I highly recommend against doing unless you are hanging with someone is from or knows the island very well)

i went to both Jamaica & Dominican & both places i had an awesome time...the place we stayed at in the DR had the best food & i didn't get sick once down there nor did the other 3 people i was with...if you are interested i can give you info about that...we went for 8 days over summer & my cousin went 2 months ago for a long weekend to the same place we did & loved it as well...

i went to both Jamaica & Dominican & both places i had an awesome time...the place we stayed at in the DR had the best food & i didn't get sick once down there nor did the other 3 people i was with...if you are interested i can give you info about that...we went for 8 days over summer & my cousin went 2 months ago for a long weekend to the same place we did & loved it as well...

oh for real?? Holla at me girl, send me a PM with the details and how much the 8 day trip cost...

Great feedback everyone, keep it comin

hoping to go to Vegas in march, never been there before. Also want to go back to Aruba and to the Cayman Islands this year. Aruba and the Caymans i think are more couples places so ill have to wait until im a couple again. If not Ill go to DR with some friends.

hoping to go to Vegas in march, never been there before. Also want to go back to Aruba and to the Cayman Islands this year. Aruba and the Caymans i think are more couples places so ill have to wait until im a couple again. If not Ill go to DR with some friends.

I went to Vegas in March and it was great, high 70s no rain...perfect weather IMO. I hear Grand Cayman is great as well, with the Stingrays, but I think you're right about the couple thing.

Yes, have heard nuthin but good things about PR...just DO NOT LEAVE THE RESORT, LOL

Where are you staying/have stayed?

ACTUALLY, 2 OF MY FRIENDS USED TO LIVE THERE SO I STAY WITH THEM AT THERE GRANPARENTS HOUSE.

WE RARELY HANG OUT AT THE RESORTS, JUST TO GAMBLE. BEING WITH PEOPLE THAT USED TO LIVE THERE, THEY KNOW EVERY HOT SPOT. ALSO, THERE ARE SOME BAD AREAS OVER THERE. THAT I WOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. BUT MY FRIENDS WOULD POINT IT OUT AND SAY IF YOU WALK DOWN THERE. YOU WILL GET KILLED LMAO

PUERTO RICO IS DEF ALOT OF FUN THOUGH. I WOULD DEF RECOMMEND IT

I went to Vegas in March and it was great, high 70s no rain...perfect weather IMO. I hear Grand Cayman is great as well, with the Stingrays, but I think you're right about the couple thing.

well not too hard to find the other half of a couple to take to aruba or Caymans. Aruba is awesome in the 90's everyday tradewinds blowing to keep it feeling cooler and the water is so warm.

you can't be that busted. Girls ca get dates all the time. Even fat chicks can get laid.

the thing is everytime I plan a vacation with a guy, they are all about it but they never follow thru... IMO, they get scared like a vacation is a big 'commitment' step and they would rather not deal with it.

or another theory is that they are just broke-ass niggaz...which is more than likely the case, LOL