Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha presents FUNDACION (Monthly Residency) @ Crobar, Fri 2/4

International Superstar DJ SASHA Presnts FUNDACION, his CROBAR Residency

DJ Sasha, one of the most well-known and respected DJ’s in the world, takes the decks at Crobar, February 4th 2004 at his new party FUNDACIÓN, taking place the first Friday of every month in 2005 at crobar. The famed DJ delivers his legendary sets on a new custom-built controller allowing him to remix and produce live in front of his fans. Sampling and looping is taken to another level while fusing elements from multiple songs all at once. Sasha take elements from across the spectrum of electronic dance, trance, breaks, progressive and deep house to create a hypnotic liquid groove unlike anything else in the world.

British native, James Lavelle (UNKLE) has made big waves in the dance music scene as a DJ, a producer, and with his label Mo’ Wax. With contributions from DJ Shadow, Mike D (Beastie Boys), and Thom Yorke, UNKLE’s debut album, Psyence Fiction became the alternative dance record that James had always envisioned. Following that success, came a season in Ibiza and a headlining spot at Fabric, beginning his now famous Friday night residency.

$30 Advance / $40 Door

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=10967&ref=cp

Doors at 10pm

530 W. 28th Street

(between 10th and 11th Ave.)

I bought my tix in advance. Hope senor' Sasha is in rare form and takes me to another level. :bounce:

of course sasha is going to take you to another level, like he always does. i just read in URB that he changed his style of DJing, so that every set he does is different. it's going to be awsome :bounce::bounce:

does sasha spin very trancy here in the states? i saw him in ibiza last year and it was insane but he didnt spin trancy at all out there....

Where did you see him? I was at the opening party for Renaissance last year... is that the party that you are referring to?