Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Here Is The Realy Deal With Studio9 No Bs

I Have Been In This Scene For 10 Years Started Off As A Fucken Party Kid When I Was 14. I Know Tons Of Djs And Well Respected People That Go Out.

Every Last Person That I Know Said They Fucken Hate Studio Nine.

The Place Is A Joke..

Ugly Crowd If Anyone Even Shows Up

Run Bye Fucken Clueless Morons In The Biz ...amatures

Dont Waist Your Time.

I Never Opened My Mouth Because I Don't Like To Talk Shit But Now That One Of Your Loser Woodbridge Club Promoters Tried Talking Shit To Me I Have No Reason To Not Let The Truth Be Known..

Don't Waist Your Time At This Overprices Vfw Hall

I Have Been In This Scene For 10 Years Started Off As A Fucken Party Kid When I Was 14. I Know Tons Of Djs And Well Respected People That Go Out.

RELAX THE JR CLUBBER .... YOU HAVE NOT MET ALL THE WELL RESPECTED PEOPLE THAT GO OUT .... B/C YOU HAVE NOT MET ME !!

BOW DOWN TO THE MASTER >>> :bowdown:

The Place Is A Joke..

Dont Waist Your Time.

I Never Opened My Mouth Because I Don't Like To Talk Shit But Now That One Of Your Loser Woodbridge Club Promoters Tried Talking Shit To Me I Have No Reason To Not Let The Truth Be Known..

u still haven't pm me... but u talk alot of shitttttttt.. if u haven't been there, y r u bashing the place.. i met u last winter at circa :makeout:

everyone complains about the scene, the 2am closing law that came down a few years ago in Sayreville, clubs being too packed, too big, too empty, etc. I've been to Studio 9 and I like the place, and I understand it is a work in progress. I believe it will only get better with time. The NJ club community should either embrace every new venue and be positive or keep the negativity to themselves. A review is a review, but to call this place an overpriced VFW hall is way outta line. The decor is beautiful, the layout flows well, even the bathrooms are done right-I'm sure the ladies have no complaints with plenty of stalls and mirror space! My opinion is alot of thought went into this place, and it will be here for a while, so get used to it. If you don't like it, write a sensible & fair review, then move on. Don't bash a place just because it may be competing with your favorite night or spot. Everytime I've been to this place, I've been treated well, my drinks were never watered down and the atmosphere was good. True I haven't had an unbelievable night there yet, but I haven't had a terrible one either. Just my two cents.I still have to get over there on a Friday to hear Masi & Mello, I like their productions lately. Any reviews on this past weekend at Studio 9 with Lea Lorien and Jason Ojeda?

everyone complains about the scene, the 2am closing law that came down a few years ago in Sayreville, clubs being too packed, too big, too empty, etc. I've been to Studio 9 and I like the place, and I understand it is a work in progress. I believe it will only get better with time. The NJ club community should either embrace every new venue and be positive or keep the negativity to themselves. A review is a review, but to call this place an overpriced VFW hall is way outta line. The decor is beautiful, the layout flows well, even the bathrooms are done right-I'm sure the ladies have no complaints with plenty of stalls and mirror space! My opinion is alot of thought went into this place, and it will be here for a while, so get used to it. If you don't like it, write a sensible & fair review, then move on. Don't bash a place just because it may be competing with your favorite night or spot. Everytime I've been to this place, I've been treated well, my drinks were never watered down and the atmosphere was good. True I haven't had an unbelievable night there yet, but I haven't had a terrible one either. Just my two cents.I still have to get over there on a Friday to hear Masi & Mello, I like their productions lately. Any reviews on this past weekend at Studio 9 with Lea Lorien and Jason Ojeda?

WHAT A NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

>Ojeda killed it.

Mendez

• 2 months later...

The Place Is A Joke..

Dont Waist Your Time.

Classic Ant