Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have NEVER seen sooo many GIRLS in a club......STUDIO 4

ml2k3

Friday night was nuts!!!

Been wanting to go out for awhile and I knew Studio was the right choice. Like the setup alot and the people working are all good peeps.

GIRLS EVERYWHERE!!! Damn !!

Nice meeting you George....Kosta....jeez..those shots...KILLED !!!

Its funny how the girls can dress so good.....but Studio allows guys in t shirts and sneakers in the door......why?

I hate that...the doormen should be selective...that would make it an ultralounge....not a jeans a t-shirt contest...over time women will stop going if they see shitty men dressed like they are going to joeys teen night.

You want it to be a hot spot with a great looking croud...stop letting every chooch from NJ with cut off t shirts threw the door.

Other then that parking sucks....but its still the best venue in NJ.

Both nights really are incredible.....

if you like more of the "house/dance " loop friday is your night.....nycs Ted the Dillenger starts the night off than Richie Rydell comes on at 12:30

siiick night, awsome crowd. LOTS OF GIRLS

sATURDAY NIGHT is equally as good .......guys 23 ladies 21

best looking dressed up crowd i have seen in a long time. Very nyc lounge crowd.....

Great mix of music roveen spins EVERYTHING and the crowd goes crazy. If the "crackhead " thing is your seen, Saturdays are NOT for u. If you love all kinds of sexy, fun music with packs and packs of girls saturday is your night.

Try to get arrive early , we have been closing by around 12:30 because it reaches capacity.

Both nights really are incredible.....

if you like more of the "house/dance " loop friday is your night.....nycs Ted the Dillenger starts the night off than Richie Rydell comes on at 12:30

siiick night, awsome crowd. LOTS OF GIRLS

sATURDAY NIGHT is equally as good .......guys 23 ladies 21

best looking dressed up crowd i have seen in a long time. Very nyc lounge crowd.....

Great mix of music roveen spins EVERYTHING and the crowd goes crazy. If the "crackhead " thing is your seen, Saturdays are NOT for u. If you love all kinds of sexy, fun music with packs and packs of girls saturday is your night.

Try to get arrive early , we have been closing by around 12:30 because it reaches capacity.

Thanks for the info