Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate kickers....

pookie23

he might put up 40 but the pats will put up 41 and win.

The jets are the worst coached team in the league well atleast the afc. The saints are pretty bad.

Now they drive the ball down with timeouts. They have a first and 10 with 45 seconds left, they call a run and instead of calling a timeout and trying to get more yards they eat the clock and then lose 3 yards on a kneel down.(this is what i remember and i was drinking so if i am wrong about something its the booze)

That was the last time i will ever cheer on the jets.

he might put up 40 but the pats will put up 41 and win.

The jets are the worst coached team in the league well atleast the afc. The saints are pretty bad.

Now they drive the ball down with timeouts. They have a first and 10 with 45 seconds left, they call a run and instead of calling a timeout and trying to get more yards they eat the clock and then lose 3 yards on a kneel down.(this is what i remember and i was drinking so if i am wrong about something its the booze)

That was the last time i will ever cheer on the jets.

Like we give a flying fuck if you root for us...ass

You Boston fans complain and bitch about how arrogant and how total dicks Yankee fans are...and you are the EXACT same way with the Pats.

I was so happy to punch one of ur own in the grill last time I was in Miami.

Like we give a flying fuck if you root for us...ass

You Boston fans complain and bitch about how arrogant and how total dicks Yankee fans are...and you are the EXACT same way with the Pats.

I was so happy to punch one of ur own in the grill last time I was in Miami.

like i give a flying fuck if you give a flying fuck.

The difference between us and the yankees is if we lose we do not start bringing the past, because we sucked. If we lose this year i will not bring up last year.

What you want the "i sucker punched a drunk kid award" tough guy.

You probably punched a girl and ran.

like i give a flying fuck if you give a flying fuck.

The difference between us and the yankees is if we lose we do not start bringing the past, because we sucked. If we lose this year i will not bring up last year.

What you want the "i sucker punched a drunk kid award" tough guy.

You probably punched a girl and ran.

Yeah that's it big guy...just another pussy Pats fan...can't wait for you frauds to get Skull-fucked today

Yeah that's it big guy...just another pussy Pats fan...can't wait for you frauds to get Skull-fucked today

hahaha just another big mouth think he can back it up jets fan. Just think with a real coach you guys could be in the championship game. Frauds that is funny, lost 4 games in 2 years, we are what 16-1 against teams with winning records. Yeah we are frauds.hahahaha

sorry, ur wrong about that one...i don't agree with what he said...and i never played competitive football....

I was talking about his whole speech about how the Jets should be happy just to play a competitive game against the Steelers. This was right after the game and I was extremely pissed so I apologize for that... I was just frustrated...

hahaha just another big mouth think he can back it up jets fan. Just think with a real coach you guys could be in the championship game. Frauds that is funny, lost 4 games in 2 years, we are what 16-1 against teams with winning records. Yeah we are frauds.hahahaha

so much for bringing up the past huh? Yankee fans with pads! Hypocrite

so much for bringing up the past huh? Yankee fans with pads! Hypocrite

we are the super bowl champs, that happened last season, but because we are still the champs that is still fair game. We are 14-2 this season so that is fair game. If we lose today or next week, or in the superbowl then none of that matters. What don't you get?

Go sucker punch a girl, are you sure your not a yankee fan.

Sorry man...don't try to lump me with the rest of wifebeaters up in that shitstain town of urs.

Pats fans are assholes like Yankee fans...and that's a fact

How is it a fact? Have there been studies? Being a yankee fan is something that is bred. It is cultured over generations of assholes until finally you have the swill that you have today.

The pats sucked for a long time so we could not breed the arrogance that the yankee fans have. Now that is a fact.

so does that ugly crack rat in ur sig...

you are fucking whinny little bitch.....wahh wahhh waahh on just about everything....and speaking of crack, back in college if we had a whinny lil bitch like you, we would invite you over for a game and then proceed to lock you up in a closet......every once in awhile when somebody passed by to take a piss or get more beer, we had wire hanger that we would slip through the crack and poke you.....shit worked....people should have worked your ass over and set you straight.......

you are fucking whinny little bitch.....wahh wahhh waahh on just about everything....and speaking of crack, back in college if we had a whinny lil bitch like you, we would invite you over for a game and then proceed to lock you up in a closet......every once in awhile when somebody passed by to take a piss or get more beer, we had wire hanger that we would slip through the crack and poke you.....shit worked....people should have worked your ass over and set you straight.......

Stop lying scooter...we all know you're the type of faggot I would give a swirly to. I bet you did play football too...lemme guess...kicker right?

Why don't you come out of hiding from behind your computer and step up? Cause I'd spit in your face and backhand pimp slap you like the little hewa you are.

:aright:

Stop lying scooter...we all know you're the type of faggot I would give a swirly to. I bet you did play football too...lemme guess...kicker right?

Why don't you come out of hiding from behind your computer and step up? Cause I'd spit in your face and backhand pimp slap you like the little hewa you are.

:aright:

i'd pay good money to see you try that slinky..... stick to sucker punching girls and running.....this is out of your league....