Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate kickers....

pookie23

What kind of offense would you like to see them run?

Personally I'd like a more spread offense and throw the ball downfield....not like 40+ yards, cause we all know Chad doesn't have the arm strength to do it consistently but he can be efficent if he throws it 15-20 yards downfield.

They have the receivers, but you're asking way too much of them to make something happen everytime they catch a 5 yard slant or a short screen. You remember the play in OT where Chad threw the quick out to Cherbet on 3rd down? He didn't look anywhere else! Horrible.

They have the talent - keep Jordan and upgrade at TE and things should be fine next year.

Is it me or have you seen the Jets run any plays out of the Shotgun??

Is it me or have you seen the Jets run any plays out of the Shotgun??

It's funny that you mention that. I read something about that last week. When Chad was at Marshall, he operated out of the shotgun a lot. As a matter of fact he was at his best in the shotgun. The reason why the Jets don't use it is because Hackett refuses to. For some reason Hackett hates using the shotgun and has never used it anywhere he's been. Refusing to adapt to the strengths of his personell is yet another reason why he should go....

hahaha just another big mouth think he can back it up jets fan. Just think with a real coach you guys could be in the championship game. Frauds that is funny, lost 4 games in 2 years, we are what 16-1 against teams with winning records. Yeah we are frauds.hahahaha

Make it 17-1...this is where I'll eat crow...

don't worry everyone thought we would lose, we did not even have seymore today. The colts are frauds, didn't really beat a good team all year. Check it out.

All the espn , foxsports, cnnsi, all picked the colts. See how much they know.

don't worry everyone thought we would lose, we did not even have seymore today. The colts are frauds, didn't really beat a good team all year. Check it out.

All the espn , foxsports, cnnsi, all picked the colts. See how much they know.

.....and the bookies picked the pats by 2

I'll listen to the people that make money off this shit, not the yahoos that think they know the world about football by reading a stat sheet

I picked the Colts but like I told my dad, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the Pats won.

I have a feeling the Pats could take the Superbowl. If they get to Big Ben like they did Peyton - the Steelers are done.

I still pick the Steelers to win the Superbowl - mainly due to their offensive line and their defense.

Fuck Atlanta and fuck Philadelphia!

oh, and are you boys back to playing nice? Some of yous make me wonder... lol

LoL dam Spragga thanks to your kicker you guys beat the Chargers.You win some and you loose some.

But yes I hate when the game is decided on a kick especially if your team is in it.

eh...unless the kick is about to be blocked or he's kicking in the middle of a hurricane....he HAS to make it from that distance.

i hate the steelers but the jets were lucky to be in the position to win that game i mean they scored on a punt and interception return thats luck nothing else that game should've been a blow out

Not really...

The Jets scored 5 TD's this year on defense and were second in the NFL in turnover differential. It's a good, opportunistic defense. The punt return might seem lucky, but Moss is an extremely dangerous punt returner when healthy. Also the Steelers have had problems on special teams for years. Remember when they played the Pats a few years ago and Troy Brown returned a punt for a TD?? This had been a chronic problem for the Steelers under Cowher...

Not really...

The Jets scored 5 TD's this year on defense and were second in the NFL in turnover differential. It's a good, opportunistic defense. The punt return might seem lucky, but Moss is an extremely dangerous punt returner when healthy. Also the Steelers have had problems on special teams for years. Remember when they played the Pats a few years ago and Troy Brown returned a punt for a TD?? This had been a chronic problem for the Steelers under Cowher...

they also blocked a field goal and returned it for a TD

eh...unless the kick is about to be blocked or he's kicking in the middle of a hurricane....he HAS to make it from that distance.

Why is everyone saying this? He's Doug Brien, not Adam Vinatieri. That kick was anything but a gimmie. Hadn't he missed a kick earlier in the game? Why was Herm Edwards playing it so fucking conservatively? Everyone knows that it is not a kicker's field.