Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The pats are pretty good

jtk4

the pats rule...simple as that...

dillion was incredible...him and faulk made that def line look like children...

brady is such a field general...

of course not enuff can be said for the great defense...all around one of the best defense in football...PERIOD...

cant wait for the rematch with the steelers...its gonna be a slugfest.... :bounce::bounce:

the pats rule...simple as that...

dillion was incredible...him and faulk made that def line look like children...

brady is such a field general...

of course not enuff can be said for the great defense...all around one of the best defense in football...PERIOD...

cant wait for the rematch with the steelers...its gonna be a slugfest.... :bounce::bounce:

Yankees and Pats fan? Am I missing something here?

all I can say is that all I heard all fucking week is how Peyton is such a great quarterback and how the colts have the most high powered offense adn how Ty Law and Tyrone Pool being out is gonna make it all the more easier and blah blah blah.....

great to see how the media really just doesnt know shit

all I can say is that all I heard all fucking week is how Peyton is such a great quarterback and how the colts have the most high powered offense adn how Ty Law and Tyrone Pool being out is gonna make it all the more easier and blah blah blah.....

great to see how the media really just doesnt know shit

even better to see the pats make manning and the "high powered" offense look like a high school jv team...

Looked like the Colts hired Hackett for 1 game...I thought i was watching the Jets with how conservative they looked

very conservative...not to mention they did very little to exploit brown when he played CB...he got beat a few times but they didnt try very hard to keep that momentum going...i cant fully blame peyton...his receivers did drop passes right to them...

:( thanx for ur support...

Now now, its not that i don't like the Pats or won't be proud of their accomplishment... its just I used to live in the Steel City and drink the Iron City brewdawgs....and I'd love for Bill Cowher to win. You all have all ready won two bowls in the last like three years. Spread it around a little.. You all ready go the Pennant this year... come on! :laugh:

lol...once u get to the top...u dont like to get dropped...

also there are 2 guys i work with whom are steelers fans...i dont want to hear them if they win...i had to hear enuff shit after the sawx beat the yanks...i cant take another loss in the playoffs in 1 year...

I had a friend in college that lived in Pittsburg. All I remember was it smells and was nausiating. I hated going there.

It didn't smell funky when i lived there.. all though the people have some strange accents. lol

I miss Whiskey Dicks and Metropol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warehouse District ruled!!!! :pint: