Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Fridays at Crobar... SOTU crew!

philippio

:direct: SOTU's Joey Andron will be holding down a weekly residency at Crobar's VIP with Obby taking over once a month.

The launch of this new Friday shindig will be Feb. 4th (Obby's birthday) when Joey will be spinning with Obby... the SOTU crew will be celebrating BIG TIME!

So let's ALL show up and give them a warm welcome AND our continued support! :aright:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm not sure what the name of the party will be, but I'm sure we'll start seeing flyers very soon! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The place has a very private and home like feel to it so I am sure most will feel comfortable in there. The sound system has been upgraded from the last time OBBY and Joey spun there which just adds to their sounds. I know that both Joey and Obby's goal is to make everyone feel at home. This room is as much everyone's as it is theirs so expect a warm welcome. We will be passing out a bunch of our new SOTU t-shirts in celebration of OBBY's birthday so keep an eye out for the hand outs. It is pleasing to Know that we will be surrounded by individuals who are deeply involved in the underground music scene which just adds to the launch of this new event. What better way to socialize that with individuals who share them same interest and knowledge regarding our music scene.

INTELLIGENT SOUNDS ATTRACT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE

Here is a snap shot of the front of the new t-shirts. Hope everyone likes them.

SOTU_Shirts_2005_Front.jpg