Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tanning salon question for the ladies

fearlesss

How many of you ladies tan nude at a tanning salon?

The reason why I ask is one the salons in my town just got raided and shut down b/c the owner had installed cams and had 100 plus nude women from there on his computer. We could not belive it. Is it really that common? These were nude on the tanning bed, not just changing if I included that we talking close to 300.

ever feel the need to tickle one out in there?

haha this is great cause everytime I tan I cant help but rub one out...Im not sure what it is, something about it being warm, and Im naked and newly shaven...somethin I just HAVE to....

and to nswer the question yes I tan nude, and thatd be freaky if that was happening where I tan but oh well if it is Im already online or on someones comp...plus who doesnt tan nude...you dont want tan lines...thats usually the point of tanning in a bed....

haha this is great cause everytime I tan I cant help but rub one out...Im not sure what it is, something about it being warm, and Im naked and newly shaven...somethin I just HAVE to....

and to nswer the question yes I tan nude, and thatd be freaky if that was happening where I tan but oh well if it is Im already online or on someones comp...plus who doesnt tan nude...you dont want tan lines...thats usually the point of tanning in a bed....

so where are you nude online? :type:

I'm sure most girls have.

have to tan nude. its uncomfortable when u have clothes on.

How many of you ladies tan nude at a tanning salon?

The reason why I ask is one the salons in my town just got raided and shut down b/c the owner had installed cams and had 100 plus nude women from there on his computer. We could not belive it. Is it really that common? These were nude on the tanning bed, not just changing if I included that we talking close to 300.

who cares... youre being watched in the fitting rooms as well... if and when i tan i tan nude, who cares...

who cares... youre being watched in the fitting rooms as well... if and when i tan i tan nude, who cares...

In the fitting rooms? Naa, I'm a cop and use to work loss prevention for dept store. It's against the law in ILL, I can swear no cam's in the fitting rooms. outside yes, inside no. This guy had "nanny cams" set up and I would think if your a female you would care.

believe me i know there are... in nyc/nass/suff. youre being watched... for the males its by males and for the females its by females... theres signs posted... look next time...

I'm out in Chicago. Guess there's different rules per state. Mid west is the same all over no cams in fitting rooms.