Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, what is the stangest....

FlipsSOE

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I was reading THE DIRT, a book by the members of Motley Crue and in one of the chapters, Vince explains how he Tommy brought 2 groupies back to their rooms and made the groupies stick some strange bathroom products in their twats as well as a phone

great book.

did u get to the part where ozzy starts snorting a line of ants and then licks his own piss of the ground, and then licks nikki sixx's piss off the ground right after like he was some sort of cat.

misk- you'd be surprised what i've been involved in with friends/ girls/ objects/ booze.

great book.

did u get to the part where ozzy starts snorting a line of ants and then licks his own piss of the ground, and then licks nikki sixx's piss off the ground right after like he was some sort of cat.

read 4 times already...its like a movie

...no i probably wouldn't lol.........i have heard some nasty stories of my own thanks to my guy friends.........i just don't get what is going through someone's mind......not talking strippers.....but like a girl letting a group of guys shove things in her...like...yea...no one will find out...and even if they do ...it doesn't make u any less respectable.......

you have a really sick perception of reality. why would you want to hear stories about people degrading themselves? why would you assume it is normal? i have never done anythign with a group of men and I have never allowed any single person to put anything "strange" inside me.

:ghey:

Guest gabo
Who needs foreign objects when they make toys for that? I once had a really weird Japanese dildo shaped like Cleopatra. :love:
who nees toys when u have phone sex!

read 4 times already...its like a movie

i love motley crue and i love that book. they're all lil babies. vince, nikki and tommy. mick is just a miserable, depressed bastard.

r u going to see them on the red, white and crue tour?? i'm going to the philly show on march 4th. can't wait. :bowdown::bounce:

ps- somebitch. i am single. would u like to go out sometime?? get it?? lol :hat: