Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPIRIT, TSUNAMI RELIEF PARTY, full info for TUES JAN 25TH

ONE FAMILY

An Official Benefit for the American Red Cross International Response Fund For Tsunami Relief

TUESDAY, January 25 @ SPIRIT 8pm - 4am

$20 Minimum donation at the door - 100% of all proceeds at the door will benefit the American Red Cross International Response Fund for Tsunami Relief

Featuring Djs: Danny Krivit, Peter Rauhofer, Junior Vasquez, Francois K, Hector Romero, Joe Claussell, Nicolas Matar, Jeannie Hopper, Johnny Dynell and Lights by Ariel.

More info at www.onefamilybenefit.org

the line up sounds great

and for a great cause

ONE FAMILY

An Official Benefit for the American Red Cross International Response Fund For Tsunami Relief

TUESDAY, January 25 @ SPIRIT 8pm - 4am

$20 Minimum donation at the door - 100% of all proceeds at the door will benefit the American Red Cross International Response Fund for Tsunami Relief

Featuring Djs: Danny Krivit, Peter Rauhofer, Junior Vasquez, Francois K, Hector Romero, Joe Claussell, Nicolas Matar, Jeannie Hopper, Johnny Dynell and Lights by Ariel.

More info at www.onefamilybenefit.org

Joe Claussell :jawdrop::woah::drool:

The EQ King!!! The Maestro of tribal!!!

Bring on the Percussion.

Why does Joe spins so rarely in NYC?

yeeeeeeah hes one of my favs...last time i saw him in nyc was the body and soul (back together again) party..one of the best nights ive ever been out.

joe played a few months ago for danny krivits bday party and that was fun, he also played at BLVD not to long ago for an ALMA party but i wasnt able to go. There was talks of him having a residency soon in NYC so lets hope it does happen. And seriously ALL DJS should watch him perform, he doesnt just JUMP UP AND DOWN AND DO A FIST PUMP and clap likes most djs do, the man BECOMES POSSESS WITH THE MUSIC AND IT TAKES OVER HIS BODY. "THATS HOUSE"

He literally has convulsions behind the decks. It is like being at a Baptist church and watching some feel the spirit. I have read that Claussell wants to eventually retire from DJing to pursue his career as a producer. I hope that he still does the occasional show in NYC. His track selection is breathtaking. He simply spins music that touches the soul and makes the body groove. I don't care what genre of dance music your found of; Joe will make you move your body.