Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesome

silentqreaper

hahah nice...

i want one actually... still waiting for the right opportunity, guy/girl...

a threesome is actually in the future for me which i find pretty funny because itd be with 2 people i never thought itd be with... id do it already but theres too much weirdness with the situation if i were to just go ahead and do it...

hahah nice...

a threesome is actually in the future for me which i find pretty funny because itd be with 2 people i never thought itd be with... id do it already but theres too much weirdness with the situation if i were to just go ahead and do it...

Sounds like you're talking about a business meeting on your calendar or something. Your levity is kinda funny in that regards :tongue:

lol no i know.. but we're really planning this... thats why its funny... cuz whenever we talk about it its like ok so when? how? where? who gets it first? what also makes it weird is the girlfriend of mine that this involves, doesnt want to mess around with girls... so really itll be me, her and her fuck buddy... i dont get to fulfill my fantasy of being with a guy and a girl at the same time... she wont care b/c its not a fantaasy of hers... and he wont care cuz he gets to fuck 2 chicks... he just has to take turns... so he couldnt care less if we touch each other at that point lol cuz hes still gettin what he wants..

the situation sucks because its definitely not a real threesome... its pretty much my friend giving me permission to sleep with her fuck buddy and her being there for it...

do u see why i dont even wanna bother? lol....

PLUS - - the clincher to this whole situaiton... is the guy... is cousins with this guy i was recently hooking up with for a few mths... not too kosher in my book...

AAAAAAAAAGH

find me a hot couple looking for a 3rd party and im down :D

lol no i know.. but we're really planning this... thats why its funny... cuz whenever we talk about it its like ok so when? how? where? who gets it first? what also makes it weird is the girlfriend of mine that this involves, doesnt want to mess around with girls... so really itll be me, her and her fuck buddy... i dont get to fulfill my fantasy of being with a guy and a girl at the same time... she wont care b/c its not a fantaasy of hers... and he wont care cuz he gets to fuck 2 chicks... he just has to take turns... so he couldnt care less if we touch each other at that point lol cuz hes still gettin what he wants..

the situation sucks because its definitely not a real threesome... its pretty much my friend giving me permission to sleep with her fuck buddy and her being there for it...

PLUS - - the clincher to this whole situaiton... is the guy... is cousins with this guy i was recently hooking up with for a few mths... not too kosher in my book...

AAAAAAAAAGH

wait for a girl that's bi or at least bi-curious....it'll be more fulfilling that way :)

AAAAAAAAAGH

Agreee with ur point. Doesnt sound like its worth it. Skip it and look elsewhere.

Guest gabo
hahah nice...

I can set one up... trust me on this.

If you want a good experience, hire a professional. I guarantee you'll never see him/her again.

One more thing, make sure she/he wants to have it for real, bcause a lot people fantasize about it but when it comes to do it the just get all scared and nervous.

I couldn't justify getting a hooker just for a threesome, no matter how much I idolize Patrick Bateman.

why would you idolize patrick bateman? guy is SICK in the head. he enjoys biting out vaginas and cutting off breasts...not to mention beheading women removing internal organs

BATEMAN: Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

VAN PATTEN: Ed Gein? Maitre d' at Canal Bar?

BATEMAN: No, serial killer, Wisconsin in the fifties. He was an interesting guy.

McDERMOTT: So what did Ed say?

BATEMAN: He said, "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right."

(Pauses, finishes his drink.)

McDERMOTT: What does the other part of him think?

BATEMAN: What her head would look like on a stick.