Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesome

silentqreaper

I have a gf we have been together for a while she has always said that she would like to try a threesome with anothere girl. My gf is a beutiful sweet caring gal but she dosent have a freek bone in her body. I have this friend who is more that willing to participate. My question is how can i get them to booth meet with out getting my self in trouble for being friends with a freak and not telling her cuz if i told her now she would think that i was cheating on her and there would go my fantasy. Do you ladies have any suggestions on how i can introduce them with out screwing my self.

I have a gf we have been together for a while she has always said that she would like to try a threesome with anothere girl. My gf is a beutiful sweet caring gal but she dosent have a freek bone in her body. I have this friend who is more that willing to participate. My question is how can i get them to booth meet with out getting my self in trouble for being friends with a freak and not telling her cuz if i told her now she would think that i was cheating on her and there would go my fantasy. Do you ladies have any suggestions on how i can introduce them with out screwing my self.

Getting hold of the english language would help.

dont have a threesome with a girl you care about...

I have a gf we have been together for a while she has always said that she would like to try a threesome with anothere girl. My gf is a beutiful sweet caring gal but she dosent have a freek bone in her body.

this part confuses me a little though...

she says she wants to try having a threesome but than you say she doesn't have a "freak bone in her body"...sounds like she does but hasn't found the right situation to express it

yeah i'm having a little trouble understanding this myself:

your girlfriend wants a threesome? -yes

you have a firend willing to participate? -yes

whats the problem?

that your girlfirend is going to be upset that you know someone who wants to join in? sweetheart, unless you are sleeping with the other girl behind your girlfirends back, idk what your worried about.....if your girl has problems with the fact you have friends and they happen to be girls....well i dont think you should do this.

p.s. just cause a girl is into a threesome does not means she is a freak. she just may like women for what women have and men for what they have.

yeah i'm having a little trouble understanding this myself:

your girlfriend wants a threesome? -yes

you have a firend willing to participate? -yes

whats the problem?

that your girlfirend is going to be upset that you know someone who wants to join in? sweetheart, unless you are sleeping with the other girl behind your girlfirends back, idk what your worried about.....if your girl has problems with the fact you have friends and they happen to be girls....well i dont think you should do this.

p.s. just cause a girl is into a threesome does not means she is a freak. she just may like women for what women have and men for what they have.

his girlfriend is probably like 99.9% of the chicks who post on here and are all talk when it comes to hooking up with another girl so he is afraid to bring it up

first of all...

don't listen to people who haven't had thresomes...

2ndly...

don't set them up to meet accidently and don't lie about any part of it...

a threesome is gonna stress your relationship a lil' bit... don't add lies into the mix...

fuck the shit out of her...

then bring it up when you are both laying there in ecstasy...

...last little thought...

if she would be mad at you, break up with you, or think you were cheating because you have a friend who is a freak...

then she is way to insecure to do any of this...

you should then dump her and go for your freaky friend... :bounce:

good luck :bounce:

first of all...

2ndly...

a threesome is gonna stress your relationship a lil' bit... don't add lies into the mix...

if she would be mad at you, break up with you, or think you were cheating because you have a friend who is a freak...

very well said!!!

first of all...

2ndly...

sounds like good advice to me!!!!