Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something you suck at

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...It's like it never even registers when they are introduced to me

Bro, I do the same exact shit. As soon as someone says, "Hi, I'm blah blah..."

I'm like, What the fuck is his name again?

It never registers.

But, I'm EXTREMELY good with faces. I can remember people from 1st grade and shit if I see them now, I just won't remember their names.

This really sucked at my HS reunion. There were people there that I used to hang out with all the time and I forgot their fucking names and I had to look at the name tag but I know they saw me look down there.

:doh:

i suck at waking up in the morning...i can hit the snooze for an hour before i get out of bed.

I am exactly the same way, but I have to have 3 different alarm clocks because I become immune to the sound of just one and after hitting the snooze a few times the noise fades out and doesn't affect me anymore. So I have my regular plug in alarm clock which goes off at 5:45, my cell phone alarm which goes off at 6:15, and a second cell phone alarm that goes off at 6:45 in case I'm still not fully awake. Then if I'm lucky I wake up by 7 and it still takes another 5 minutes just to get out of bed. I am definately not a morning person. :screwy:

I am exactly the same way, but I have to have 3 different alarm clocks because I become immune to the sound of just one and after hitting the snooze a few times the noise fades out and doesn't affect me anymore. So I have my regular plug in alarm clock which goes off at 5:45, my cell phone alarm which goes off at 6:15, and a second cell phone alarm that goes off at 6:45 in case I'm still not fully awake. Then if I'm lucky I wake up by 7 and it still takes another 5 minutes just to get out of bed. I am definately not a morning person. :screwy:

o my god--this is me to a T also! I also have somone call me every weekday morning "just in case" i dont hear the 4 alarms i have set--spaced 15 minz apart.......mornings SUCK! (except when youre still up from the night before!) :D

o my god--this is me to a T also! I also have somone call me every weekday morning "just in case" i dont hear the 4 alarms i have set--spaced 15 minz apart.......mornings SUCK! (except when youre still up from the night before!) :D

Yeah, I've asked people to give me wake up calls too. 4 alarms, you are like me in the morning. The last alarm, the 2nd cell phone, I leave far enough away that I have to get out of bed to turn it off so that I can't hit snooze again. And the reason I use cell phones now is because they wake me up better than a regular alarm clock does. Something about the sound they make that my sleeping brain can't tune out, although the danger with them is that you can turn off the alarm completely, easier than you can push the snooze, by pushing the wrong button, which are so tiny and close together. Which is why I need that second cell phone five feet from the bed. :hat:

I suck at goodbyes. I'm such an emotional person....even if I meet someone for the first time it feels like I've known them forever. I also suck at math....so don't expect correct change from me if you meet me in Drais, LOL.....only kidding. Change I can do.........regular math forget it.

what do you do at drai's?

ill be out there in july

I suck at geography... and typing..i have no care for grammer and proper punctuations when i post, type, write, anything.