Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something you suck at

I suck so bad at using chopsticks. Myagi himself could teach me how to use them and Id be dropping my sushi all over the place in 5 minutes again.

i never tried to use them...then i went to Spice Market this october for dinner...and lo and behold im a freakin natural...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened, I have a bad piggy back story too :(

...in a tired, drunken stupor i tried to give emjay a lift...simply put, it didnt happen and i got laughed at....to me defense i'd been up for 25 hours was completely exhausted....but it mustve looked funny as shit....lol

...in a tired, drunken stupor i tried to give emjay a lift...simply put, it didnt happen and i got laughed at....to me defense i'd been up for 25 hours was completely exhausted....but it mustve looked funny as shit....lol

I have a worse story then that, a couple of years ago me and a group of friends were out drinking, we decide to go to another bar. This kid (I should have known he was an idiot) goes jump on my back I want to give you a piggy back, so I go and jump on he takes two steps to the right and falls, smacking my face off of the curb. I got knocked out for like a minute my teeth went through my upper lip, I have road rash all over my face, my nose was gushing blood. It was horrible I had to be rushed to the hospital and had x-rays of my face, they thought I broke my nose. I thought my face was never going to heal, but the wonders of modern medicine, I was back to normal in no time!

I am absolutely horrible when it comes to geography...I don't know where any place is whether it is a different country or shit right here in America

oh and remembering names...sometimes it doesn't matter how many times I meet someone I'll still forget. It's like it never even registers when they are introduced to me

i completely suck at dancing... im the worst dancer anyone has prolly ever seen cut a rug...

phatman : shit that sucked!!!

deepspell: you have the dexterity of don knots

rest of the group: ahahahahahhahahahahahahah

I have a worse story then that, a couple of years ago me and a group of friends were out drinking, we decide to go to another bar. This kid (I should have known he was an idiot) goes jump on my back I want to give you a piggy back, so I go and jump on he takes two steps to the right and falls, smacking my face off of the curb. I got knocked out for like a minute my teeth went through my upper lip, I have road rash all over my face, my nose was gushing blood. It was horrible I had to be rushed to the hospital and had x-rays of my face, they thought I broke my nose. I thought my face was never going to heal, but the wonders of modern medicine, I was back to normal in no time!

damn :eek:

the douche ever apologize?

phatman : shit that sucked!!!

deepspell: you have the dexterity of don knots

rest of the group: ahahahahahhahahahahahahah

...i dont remember saying that or hearing you say that...just the laughing...lol

...and yes prplhz you have me beat....jesus...glad you healed up....let's see a pic!....