Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"the list"

happyface

Yo Leo if you want I can also help you cook from time to time when you need a break!

TRUUUUUUUUUU good looking out,theres gonna be alot of food so get ready.

BTW with all the food that will be taken and of course everyone takes what they say they're gonna take I think we will need more then just one grill. :idea:So everyone eats just about the same time when the food comes out or else they would have to wait awhile till the next portion of meat or chicken gets cooked. :mad:

So anyone with an extra grill plz step up. :)

TRUUUUUUUUUU good looking out,theres gonna be alot of food so get ready.

BTW with all the food that will be taken and of course everyone takes what they say they're gonna take I think we will need more then just one grill. :idea:So everyone eats just about the same time when the food comes out or else they would have to wait awhile till the next portion of meat or chicken gets cooked. :mad:

So anyone with an extra grill plz step up. :)

I got your back!

Guest onisakura
I got your back!

Sweet! We definitely need another grill. Last time me and Leo were just taking turns. It was much more efficient to have had two grills. Especially when you have crazy people harassing you for food!

BTW Orly, I like your new avatar. :D

Sweet! We definitely need another grill. Last time me and Leo were just taking turns. It was much more efficient to have had two grills. Especially when you have crazy people harassing you for food!

BTW Orly, I like your new avatar. :D

Thanks, I thought it was time for a new avatar!!! Oh by the way, when I told Leo I had his back, I meant for the cooking part, not for the grill. I would bring another grill if I had one, but I think Flip is on the case Scoob!

Guest onisakura
ALRIGHT BITCHES TIME IS GETTING NEAR AND I HOPE ALL YOU FOCKERS BRING WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO BRING IM READY TO COOK UP A STORM :beer::bounce::party::letsgo:

Me too!!!