Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 10,463 Tonight!!!!! (9)

Studio 9's cheesey text message promoting NEEDS TO STOP! from some NJprimetime BS....replying does not work! so really who the hell do i need to contact to get off that list becuase its really annoying! :mad:

I get them from soo many F'in promoters!!!! It's pretty damn annoying.

I went back to give this Studio 9 one more try. Friday night, no vibe, nobody dancing. Mixed crowd, old and young. At 1:00 we see some suits in the D.J. booth and the next thing we hear is Engine Engine Number Nine................ I can think of a hundred other things to say although I think I said enough.

Good luck with Studio 9............... LOL :hang:

I went back to give this Studio 9 one more try. Friday night, no vibe, nobody dancing. Mixed crowd, old and young. At 1:00 we see some suits in the D.J. booth and the next thing we hear is Engine Engine Number Nine................ I can think of a hundred other things to say although I think I said enough.

Good luck with Studio 9............... LOL :hang:

Ur right...It was very hard to play last night. I did not feel the crowd. I came off and put the hip hop DJ on because they were definetly not the house crowd. VERY MIX. i went back on for 3 records and then came off. I'll be back @ Studio 9 but on a saturday since they keep the hip hop seperate. Friday is just not my type of setting. But if your into the hip hop...it's for you :)

Binoy, Manny The Greek, Izzy, Ojeda and many others...thanks for stopping by!!

Mendez

Ur right...It was very hard to play last night. I did not feel the crowd. I came off and put the hip hop DJ on because they were definetly not the house crowd. VERY MIX. i went back on for 3 records and then came off. I'll be back @ Studio 9 but on a saturday since they keep the hip hop seperate. Friday is just not my type of setting. But if your into the hip hop...it's for you :)

Binoy, Manny The Greek, Izzy, Ojeda and many others...thanks for stopping by!!

Mendez

yo I called you yesterday because i was gonna stop by and see you but i got wasted @ soundgarden for rush hour party. All Bon's fault

Andrew I thought you were awesome the time you spent on the 1s and 2s last night, I was upset when the hip hop DJ came on, that is what I thought the second room was for. I don't blame for not wanting to DJ at Studio 9 on a Friday night.

I'm a house music lover and will always be one. I don't go to clubs for the Hip-hop.

Take care.

Andrew I thought you were awesome the time you spent on the 1s and 2s last night, I was upset when the hip hop DJ came on, that is what I thought the second room was for. I don't blame for not wanting to DJ at Studio 9 on a Friday night.

I'm a house music lover and will always be one. I don't go to clubs for the Hip-hop.

Take care.

Glad u enjoyed my set...look foward to seeing you soon!

Mendez

The club has 2 rooms, they should work towards consistency so the crowd knows what to expect. House in the Main room and Hip Hop/R&B/Reggae/Reggaeton, etc in the lounge. Or only have one room open and mix it up. Inconsistency only pisses the crowd off.