Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snowball fight 2005...

dgmodel

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much snow is expected in NY?? now only 4-6" here...

i have no idea, but theyre doing theyre annual "hey now, watch out now, be careful, lots of snow, stay tuned because snow kills children and well tell you were theres snow and or children... stay tuned because we have nothing else to talk about for the next two days"

this snow better come... if its all hype like always, im going to write to my local stations and start saying you must take responsiblity for your fear hype type tactics... we've gone too long with these assholes not taking responsibility for their bullshit...

this snow better come... if its all hype like always, im going to write to my local stations and start saying you must take responsiblity for your fear hype type tactics... we've gone too long with these assholes not taking responsibility for their bullshit...

:laugh:

"for every inch that does not come down, we get to drown you for a whole minute"

...are you talking about weathermen or politicians here?.....

i know, an apology maybe or maybe some reparations for all the shit we buy because they scare the community into buying salt, water, canned food, etc. instill fear in the bitches make them watch the show, then nothing happens... you filthy fucks... how dare you~! even the boy who cried wolf learned something from that shit, these mofos do it every year! damn you heathens~! damn you~!

im down....i missed it last year cause of the kezzler ban......im rockin the freakie freezies

It's Freezy Freakies man, get it right.

gloves.jpg

Remember the weather is part of "The Media" and they're always trying to scare you. Just like the "YEAR OF THE SHARK" when all they showed on the news was shark attacks and everyone was afraid to go in the water, but in reality it was the lowest number of shark attacks in 15 years.

Or when they kept showing EVERY single kidnapping across the whole country on CNN. Kids get kidnapped every fucking day.