Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space Gear.......

jasonmarc

you so have to get the "Space Tooth Nail" yo...we're all using it down here...

twip_050120_promo.ss_h.jpg

Does that come with installation as well?.......

Just looking for anything, shirts, hats, sneakers, watches, underwear, socks, glasses, condoms, pocket pussies, flashlights, etc.... :moon:

I had a shirt that I bought in a drunken rampage from the OLD SPACE. But i lost it........

Does that come with installation as well?.......

Just looking for anything, shirts, hats, sneakers, watches, underwear, socks, glasses, condoms, pocket pussies, flashlights, etc.... :moon:

I had a shirt that I bought in a drunken rampage from the OLD SPACE. But i lost it........

:idea:

make it yourself!

:bounce:

here's the logo of space 34 for the front pocket!

227-100x100.jpg

proint these letters on the left sleeve!

miami_nachtleben.png

print this on the back!

SpaceK.jpg

LOGO%20HAVE%20FUN%20digitaal.gif

LOLOLOLOLOL---funk-----u make me laugh everyday!! :kiss2:

as funny as u think it may sound... but that x-ray was an actual person who stuck himself with a nail from a nail gun..

the guy stumbled & fell & accidently triggered the nail gun... but to his astonishment he thought nothing had happened except a small cut near his nose/cheek area .. he was like that for a little bit when he started getting this sharp pain in his upper mouth area... he went to the dentist thinking it was a tooth ache & when the dentist showed him the x-ray the guy freaked out..

it took doctors about 4-6 hours to remove the nail & said it if would of gone in either direction the guy would've lost his eye..

true story btw

yeah manny--i read the thread about it on CP somewhere........but seriously..how tha fuck could you not feel a nail shooting into your roof of your mouth???? The guy musta been coked up or is seriously "slow"!!!!

Well ..the nail could've damaged the nerve , making it impossible for him to feel the full pain of his injury ...sort of like when u get a root canal when your tooth is messed up .

thats just one theory . :hat:

yeah manny--i read the thread about it on CP somewhere........but seriously..how tha fuck could you not feel a nail shooting into your roof of your mouth???? The guy musta been coked up or is seriously "slow"!!!!

yeah right some crazy shit... but it didn't shoot up his mouth..

the nail left a smll scar as if the tip of the nail scratched him right under his eye

it actually went through the cheek bone area..

hey kitty u coming to the land??

yeah right some crazy shit... but it didn't shoot up his mouth..

the nail left a smll scar as if the tip of the nail scratched him right under his eye

it actually went through the cheek bone area..

hey kitty u coming to the land??

im not sure yet........trying to save my free nights for WMC..i dont get many of those lately...being a mom keeps me locked up in kendall most weekends spending time with my boo!