Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dry Hair.

MysticRain

Ok...I have extremely dry hair thanks to living in Vegas.....is there a conditioner that works well for this? I have tried several and am frustrated as none of them are working. Any thoughts on the new Dove stuff? Leave-ins just leave build up and don't help either. Help.

I have dry curly hair, a few conditioners that work especially well for me are nexxus humectress, bumble&bumble super rich, and believe it or not pantene, my roomate uses it and if I'm in a hurry it works just as well. I also use a gentle shampoo and that helps.

If wearing my hair curly I use semi di lino serum mixed with nexxus headress and it keeps my hair soft all day.

TiGi Dumb Blonde its amazing...even after dyeing, blow drying and straightening with an iron my hair is soft and silky

that's what i use...i've tried lots of other products but it doesn't quite work as well as this......also, i use the semi di lino serum after styling....it doesn't weigh your hair down and gives it a nice shiny finish and about once a month i have my sylist do a deep conditioning treatment.