Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lolol freakadon poll lolol

luztidara

Best description for freakadon...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Best description for freakadon...

• NoMemberName's right hand crotch grabbing assistant...
    • You enjoy reading his posts as much as blings...

What do you guys think of this idiot? Don't hold back! I know many of you will turn on me for this poll but this is drama the home of the brave and the disturbed...

:half:

I like him better than the other pond scum on the similar thread, to which I might add, that I put on ignore so I no longer need to read their posts :aaah:

Antoine, you have a facination with calling me male names. Must be cause all your luffers have been male.

:half:

Nah man...I'm just sayin that over the past few months, a few people from CP have told me that ur a retarded guy...not in a mean way of course...but like in the pity "special bus" kinda way.

I just wanna know and get all the facts...It seems to me that you are, but I wanna know for real.

Discuss...

..oh, i am ?? ... please explain ... ???
...why dont you go suck on some government subsidized cheese ...

Welfare huh...you're a bright one! If I were you juiceboy, I'd hold off ur next cycle cause it's messin with ur brain man.

And remember, just because u take roids, doesn't mean you're a "true" athlete

:aright:

*now all I need is disk-ofreak to come on here and say "He pulled out the race card again!"*

Welfare huh...you're a bright one! If I were you juiceboy, I'd hold off ur next cycle cause it's messin with ur brain man.

And remember, just because u take roids, doesn't mean you're a "true" athlete

:aright:

*now all I need is disk-ofreak to come on here and say "He pulled out the race card again!"*

wow...i dont know if its ignorance or plain stupidity....i'll explain...

you are too hung up on race that you let it cloud your judgement.... when someone tells you that you are a welfare case doesnt necessarily mean a person of color.......did you know that there are way more white folks on welfare than there are blacks ??.... thats according to the USDA....you can look it up (if you know how to).... %-wise the reverse is true.... so, for less stress, next time someone mentions welfare, dont jump....

..on the roids issue, you couldnt be further from the truth....i hit the gym 5 days a week- 2 hrs per.....i watch my diet like a hawk....its hard work..... i work for Lockheed Martin....ask anyone who works there about their drug policy,...unlike your 3rd grade PE job, you get caught using any illegal substances,..you dont get suspended, you get cut asshole.... i tend to think i'm a lilttle smarter than that to risk my career...... if you wanna get fit, just hit the gym natural, you will be amazed at the results......

..please, expose more ignorance..its amusing slinky.... :laugh:

wow...i dont know if its ignorance or plain stupidity....i'll explain...

you are too hung up on race that you let it cloud your judgement.... when someone tells you that you are a welfare case doesnt necessarily mean a person of color.......did you know that there are way more white folks on welfare than there are blacks ??.... thats according to the USDA....you can look it up (if you know how to).... %-wise the reverse is true.... so, for less stress, next time someone mentions welfare, dont jump....

..on the roids issue, you couldnt be further from the truth....i hit the gym 5 days a week- 2 hrs per.....i watch my diet like a hawk....its hard work..... i work for Lockheed Martin....ask anyone who works there about their drug policy,...unlike your 3rd grade PE job, you get caught using any illegal substances,..you dont get suspended, you get cut asshole.... i tend to think i'm a lilttle smarter than that to risk my career...... if you wanna get fit, just hit the gym natural, you will be amazed at the results......

..please, expose more ignorance..its amusing slinky.... :laugh:

Of course I know those stats....that's why I was surprised that someone of your "smarts" would mention it in the first place....The perception is there that blacks are most closely associated with welare...so don't feed morons like that retard luz and the crackhead ditz-kofreak with that.

btw - Steelers are still frauds! :hat: