Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have 4 nipples.

koky

Where ya gonna go, Minnesota? Man, I left New York to get away from the freezing cold but I don't like constant heat all year round. I'm seriously liking this chill. It's not bitter cold like up north, and it's chilled and breezy and the air smells cleaner when it's cold. All IMO. You can't swim in this shit though.

But I hear where you're coming from. Our blood thins out and we aren't used to the slight cold that we do get as rarely as we get it. It's seriously freaky when you're cold and huddled in a sweatshirt, and a bunch of tourists from up north are walking around in thier bathing suits thinking it's warm.

Guest gabo
its fuckin cold as fuck !!! its around 65 degrees right now !!! if this cold spell dont leave soon !! im outta here :mad:

heyyyyyyyy NEW YORK !! WHATS UP GUYS ? :D :D

you fucking suck!If I didnt have 10 feet of snow covering my car i would drive down to miami and kick ur ass.

you just wait till spring thaw my friend... mark my words.

lol 65 farenheit is only 18 celsius... come up here to Canada sometime... right now, it's -18 celsius (about 0 farenheit) and with windchill it feels more like -35 C (-31 F)

and you know what? I still havent pulled out my gloves yet this winter ^_^

It's funny, I went to Florida for a summer, and it was actually a bit cooler than summer up here... just a lot more humid.

Koky, you might have to start packing your bags

Good idea...pack your bags and disappear to Alaska.

I've heard the climate is very nice over there, you might like it...hopefully you'll become a skimo and leave CP alone.

I am just kidding....I can't live without my favorite boludo, I'll be bored to death!

I've heard the climate is very nice over there, you might like it...hopefully you'll become a skimo and leave CP alone.

I am just kidding....I can't live without my favorite boludo, I'll be bored to death!

( o )Y( o )

I LOVE YOU TOO ... BUT YOU NEED SPELLING LESSONS :D

you just want me out of miami dont ya ? :mad::mad:

Damnit! Did I make it that obvious? :mad:

...JUST KIDDING! You know I got nothin' but luv for ya, Koky! If you left Miami, I don't think my days would be filled with as much laughter. And Fliptoniaaa just wouldn't be the same. LOL. :)

Was this your ploy to get me to say something nice about you, so you can feel all warm & fuzzy & important in front of everyone?? :tongue:

Damnit! Did I make it that obvious? :mad:

...JUST KIDDING! You know I got nothin' but luv for ya, Koky! If you left Miami, I don't think my days would be filled with as much laughter. And Fliptoniaaa just wouldn't be the same. LOL. :)

Was this your ploy to get me to say something nice about you, so you can feel all warm & fuzzy & important in front of everyone?? :tongue:

you know me ;)