Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XM Radio

phatman

...i dont know if i'll ever listen to public radio again....this shit is amazing...i need to get my home kit asap but all i can say is WOW....lovin it....my boy got me the skyfi2 for christmas and i finally hooked it up on friday....

just sign up for the online version...its only $3.99/month...

...i might add the web access later....last night i ordered the home kit with my amex miles...should get it this week....it'll be interesting to hear it through the home system as well....i never took the time to really note that they have vh1, bbc news, stocks, comedy, etc....i mean it pretty much covers everything....

...i might add the web access later....last night i ordered the home kit with my amex miles...should get it this week....it'll be interesting to hear it through the home system as well....i never took the time to really note that they have vh1, bbc news, stocks, comedy, etc....i mean it pretty much covers everything....
except howard stern

...i'm not a fanatic about him...some days i think he's genius, others he's a complete moron...if it was consistant entertainment for me on a daily basis, i'd seriously worry about it but it's not....besides, these days you have to filter through his whining and complaining to find any real "stern" material......