Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Gieco commerical

deepspell

...havent seen it....anyone see the budweiser commercial where the guy is trying to rap to a cheerleader on the sidelines...he's like, "i might become a line judge or even a referee, who knows, i'm the closest one to the game" and then BAM he gets tackled by two players coming out of bounds...lmfao...

The bud commercial where the coach is sreaming like hell at the ref and the announcers are saying, "how can he take such a torment, where do train to endure such pain?" and then it cuts to the ref at home stting on the couch with his ol' lady yelling in his ear, "WHEN ARE GOING TO PAINT THE PORCH!!! IT DOESN"T HURT TO SAY YOU LOVE ME EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE!!!!"

just saw it yesterday....the one with the cavemen :laugh: fuckin hysterical

dude that was on like a month and a half ago and i havent seen them since...what channels/shows are they playing on?? i thought they stopped playing them because it might be offensive to some overly sensitive groups...

i still laugh when i think about them...i love the first one when the caveman storms off the set....NOT, COOL!! hahahahhaa!!!

MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

I just got checked my messages from my cell phone and GEICO called me and the dude that BACKED INTO ME is claiming injury! WTF!?!?!?!? is going on here??

I'm seriously pissed off. I know I won't get any answers until tomorrow but what the fuck?

FRIGGIN' IDIOTS!!

GOSH!!!

dude that was on like a month and a half ago and i havent seen them since...what channels/shows are they playing on?? i thought they stopped playing them because it might be offensive to some overly sensitive groups...

i still laugh when i think about them...i love the first one when the caveman storms off the set....NOT, COOL!! hahahahhaa!!!

i saw it on discovery....i thought they were totally new lol......i dont really watch much TV unless its a cool special that i want to see on Discovery or History channel