Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Presidents Day Weekend......

u125302

I'm new to vegas club scene as far as locals go but, correct me if I'm wrong, I think OPM would be a nice fit for what you're looking for. If you go to freevegasclubs.com you can even get yourself on the guestlist. BE on saturdays or sundays is off the hook as well, DJ AM is one of the best I've heard so far in vegas. hope this helps

Presidents day weekend will be NUTS at OPM so if you go Friday, Saturday or Sunday that weekend - you MUST get there by midnight or risk getting shut out. Also, free passes will NOT be accepted that whole weekend.

From what we understand, Caesars security and LVMPD will likely block access to certain areas of the Forum Shops if the line gets too out of control - and based on recent history, three day weekends seem to be a huge draw at the club, so again, I strongly recommend you get there between 10pm to 11pm ... midnight the latest. OPM is all about upscale hip-hop if that's your flava. The other spots Bill Le mentioned are also beautiful but their brand of hip-hop is also mixed in with rock and not really true to people who come mainly for the real hip-hop vibe.