Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how far out of the way would u go....

FlipsSOE

for a booty call?? how far would u drive?? how much public transportation would u take in order to get ur pussy licked and pounded??

Sometimes the distance between the two of you really makes the craving so much more intense that one will fly up just to go a few rounds all night and all morning.... and then crave the next session a few weeks later.

Made the drive between Cocoa Beach and Orlando MANY times, and approximately 5 to 7 times a week. So, driving an hour to an hour and fifteen is fairly commonplace. After a while it doesn't seem very long of a drive. And since I've got friends in both places, this has happened many times in the past... and I'm sure will continue to be the same.

That's just how it is for most of Florida. Everything is so spread out, many times you have to drive 30, 45, 75 minutes just to get to the next major town. So unless all yer hookups are in the same town... you better like yer ride... 'cause yer CERTAINLY gonna spend some time in it. ;)

wtf do you all live that you have to drive so far for good ass~!? i definately dont want to move around that area... holy...

The question was how far WOULD you travel... not how far do you usually HAVE to travel for it. Little different... ;)

Today 05:35 PM

I would road trip it to another state and make a vacation out of it.

Today 06:01 PM

I would drive to other states close by....make a vacation out of it.

Short-term memory much?? :biggrin: