Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: would u kiss ur girl after she gave u a mean, sloppy blow job?

nyckitty69

attachment.php?attachmentid=37479

aww look you brought overdone with ya... nice hat...

listen you little bitches... all 4 of you jumpin on me at once...

...you must be gay...

there should be a board dedicated to ripping eachother up... it would be great...

...have a bad day... go to the fight club board... make fun of megellabitch... :bigfinge:

Listen puto, i'd rather be called a homophobe asshole than a flaming closet fag. You seem like a guy who would suck his own dick and swallow if you could reach it. I can just see your "liberated" ass in a situation where your buddy walks in on you while on all fours taking a 9 inch dildo up the ass:

Buddy: Yo bodii, when did you become gay ?

Bodii: I'm not gay dude !

Buddy: The hell you say !!! You got a dildo up the ass !!

Bodii: Well, I'm not gay "per se" , but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last nite

Magellanmax that holliday skit was the best post i read here but you still are a homophobe

Magellanmax that holliday skit was the best post i read here but you still are a homophobe

I'm not more of a homophobe than the next guy, i dont mind any sexual orientation, i just hate being called a prude becoz i wont lick my cum. If cum guzzling is the new hot thing, then i dont mind being left behind and being old fashioned. :)

I'm not more of a homophobe than the next guy, i dont mind any sexual orientation, i just hate being called a prude becoz i wont lick my cum. If cum guzzling is the new hot thing, then i dont mind being left behind and being old fashioned. :)

you can call me gay till your face is as blue as your balls...

...you're still a prude...

and i'm the next guy... and you are superhomophobe... i guess your kryptonite would be your own cum???

attachment.php?attachmentid=37548

one question... you're fuckin your girl... she cums 3 times...you ain't cum yet...does she go down on you(there by eating her own pussy) or do you have to take a shower first???