Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO... ABOUT AN HOUR AGO....

I love you all... the vibe last night was awesome!

thank you once again for reminding me what great karma we make when we are all together...

Love, Sineminem!!!!!! cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

PS: AL baby you rock with your little clubplanet sign! smile.gif

PPS: ALI it was great seeing you @ Tenaglia's... +Yvette and Pooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

enough said I miss my pillow!

------------------

mouse.gif

F*CK

F*CK

F*CK

i'm sitting here at work with my thumb up my ass - knowing full well what went on last night.

i'm glad to hear you guys had fun - wish i could have made it.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

ok here's the vinyl/twilo review...

danny was on pizoint, but that really beating a dead horse isnt it...

was good to have my favorite twilobuddy back, missed her for 2 weeks...

good seein all the peeps, and for the new cruds i met, cant really remember much...

s&d lacked continuity, up until about the last 2 hrs. fuckin diggs busted out kosheen 'hide you' after 10 am again, and i thought that was the end of the night, but those 2 clowns mixed a few more records after that too. music didnt match last month's massive long set by diggs, but still beats nycheeze any day of the month...

dirty and cazz were absent as usual. i'd doubt their existance if i hadnt met them both already, and even then i'm starting to have my doubts...

just when i was gonna elevate noiseboy to pimpplayer extraordinare status, he pulls a noshow on me...

stefan's the man, was tearing up the floor till the end...

props to the ladies who put on the little show for us in the end, nice fuckin abs... cwm3.gif

shorty slapped my ass again, and kept giving me the runaround on a massage the whole night...bitch...

thats all i have to say, the ghb is taking effect, must go to bed now...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Track of the night for me was a tune described as someone knocking on something. It had an amazing build to it. I know Simon from free at last made the track. It has its similarities. What a fucking tune! Diggers dropped it around 6:15 am. Anyone know what track Im talking about?

Who's out tonight?

Quiver and Cass, should be a good one.

Originally posted by DrThunder:

Nolimit - i think the tune your talking about is Hatiras by Spaced Invader....fucking place blew up when he dropped that!!! INSANE!!! great night...great vibe.

which version....I found the original mix from ministry and a shorter Bad Boy bill version

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I know the space invader track.. It wasn't that one. It was by Simon. I just don't know the name of the track.

It sounded sort of like francesco farfa-Tribe and trance layered over it.

A few tracks later, Diggers dropped this sort of whip lash track. It just kept building and building then BOOM!!

smile.gif

Yo!

sinem hunny,

Seeing you there made my night awesome...i couldnt believe that you showed....i had a wonderful time hanging out with you throughout the evening, and i hope that we can all do it again soon

Love YA!

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Ok People, I'm a litte upset that I wasn't able to meet any of you last night. I was walking back and forth in front of the power bar for a few hours. I asked a few people, but no one knew what I Was talking about. I had on a backwards blue visor, a grey cut off shirt, and i had white glowsticks. My friend that was with me had green ones, and he had on a black collard t-shirt. cwm34.gif

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

PPS: ALI it was great seeing you @ Tenaglia's... +Yvette and Pooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

Most definetely Sinem(inem lol)...it was great to see you guys at Vinyl! Too bad you guys left early though, I didn't see you the rest of the night. Next time, you gotta stay the whole night! smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

crud i'm tired of you running off from every party, without even saying goodbye at that! and why u stringin that partypooper along anyway, i thought me and u had something special...

i dunno, i'm starting to worry bout u...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

It was again a great time last night and thanks to everyone for making it fun and safe.

Al - your sign was crazy.

To everyone, have a good nap this afternoon.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

Ali babe:

Without a doubt.... I have only two more Saturday's of class (make that three including the final I must take in order to pass.. and I am sooo there every friday... Tenaglia's my new bestfriend and Vinyl my new home! Okay well its really your home and I am just an annoying houseguest that never leaves.. (hahaha)

Love ya, Sineminem

as for now... All I want for X-mas is S&D!!!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

no money = no Twilo. . .

arggghhhh! it hurt. i'm definitely there next month. . .

hmmmm. . . just came to a realization, that i haven't missed one in nine months since last night. . . wowsers. . .

i just want this week to be over. . . cwm36.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

no sleep 'til. . . SUNDAY!!!

i wanted to go too . . . too bad all those people who are supposed to be friends looooooooove to dick out.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM loves2cox

I had a blast. Haha!! I forgot that guy's name, Sinem.... I should just call him Mr. green-laser-pointer.. cause he was doin' the same exact shit he did when we went to Exit that time. Everyone kept asking me who he was and if he had a pulse... haha!!

Yo Pooh, a pleasure as always -bows- You know if you closed Twilo out cause you woulda heard "I LOVE YOU DIG!!!" shouted out at a brief lull in the tunes. Pooh knows how to party!!!!!

Yo, Trippintrance64, I caught you fucking around with the glowsticks...... nice!!

I met some peeps I never met before too.....sorry..... the names elude me....come party with us more often and I promise to remember... eventually hehe

Hey Myrlin, next time you feel a little outta sorts come over and I'll cheer ya up again.

ROBY was chillin his fucking ass off..... LOL All over the place.....dancin' his ass off......totally enjoying himself.. a great sight to see.

Jammy.....'nice to finally see ya again, after the English trip... hope they didn't change ya too much.... fun fun fun fun

UKNJX2------&---------Divalicious..... alright.... I'm confused... which one is the sidekick? Or are you both the sidekick? LOL

Great seeing you two as always..... one day I'm gonna see one a you without the other at least being enroute... and I'm gonna be afraid the world is over....

Crackcorn.... always a pleasure Jimmy Crackorn, James-------you're always beaming with life and full a jokes.....

Flippin_e nice to see ya sober this time LOL... I gotta remember not to talk to people when they're fucked up.... it's like I gotta start from scratch when I re-meet em LOL.... I hope you had a blast!!

Satanis or is it Satanas..... yo, I got your name to stick, Bo!! It's a miracle.... lol.....

Resident, I think Twilo was the longest I've seen ya in a while LOL you were fucked up, but also totally determined to have a good time..... that's what I like to see... Haha... you shoulda seen some a the chicks when you put your jacket on at the end.... that jacket's like a chick magnet... I'd get the same one myself, after I saw a few reactions to it.... but I don't copy people.. always a pleasure, Alex.

Ricfutures(sp?)----- chillin like a villan with Mia(sp?)...is the screen name Yoohoo? cause somebody's is..... ugh..... great seeing you two

sharonregina.... I'm assuming that's Sharon with the possibly leather pants.... Damn... you were all bubbleeeeeee and stuff......beaming with positive energy... definitely a must show at our get-togethers

I saw Veronica, who's screen name I can't remember as well..... silver pants.... can't miss silver pants.. Not that she would say hi to me or anything...

There were others as well, of course... but I'm not sure if they post on the board or not....

great time...... great people..... who could ask for anything more?

(I could-----but it's a catchy thought)

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

pooh-pee, don't be mad about the massage, you will get yours. i was feeling icky by the end of the night.

artful, i don't know which of us is the sidekick but i do know that it's a rare occasion when i'm out w/o my clubbing partner-in-crime!

as usual i had a blast. i wish i could remember everyone's name,,,,,i know i met some new faces but i was a little out of it. (as ususal)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!