Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much are u paying for car insurance?

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, so how long do i have to wait for it to show up?? it's been almost five months since the ticket!

Not sure how long it took, but still have the check for $10 back from the DMV and it is on my record. So sorry to tell you, it doesn't work!

addaboy

I have a 95 Infiniti J30...excellent condition.. I'm the original owner on the vehicle..I have insurance in my name and pay 1600/year..I live in LI... full coverage through State Farm...clean record and I am only 23 years old... I am looking to get something new.. I have that itch you know>>>??? cwm34.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

I have a 2000 Tiburon and I'm paying $244/month with 2 accidents and 9 points in NJ.

I have Met, they're pretty good

Thanks Adam, tou make me feel alot better, I thought I had a high payment.

tib3.gif

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Not sure how long it took, but still have the check for $10 back from the DMV and it is on my record. So sorry to tell you, it doesn't work!

addaboy

well i'm not too concerned. i got a ticket a few years ago and it never showed up on my insurance that time either!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Ok, I drive a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant and it's a lease (so maximum coverage needed). When I first got the car, b/c I'm under 25, live in Staten Island and never had anything in my name before...I called Consumer Reports and for $25 you can get a list of the top 25 best insurance rates in your area...that is if you qualify. Well I ended up calling 27 different companies before I found the cheapest insurance at a local guy of....$580 a month. Yes you heard that right! That was with NO accidents and one speeding ticket going 12 mph over the limit from 2 years ago.

After 7 months I switched over to Geico and payed $260 a month. Now I'm down to $230.

addaboy

Originally posted by entrepreneur:

i have a brand new bmw and i pay $350/month for car insurance i've had 3 accidents and 5 ticksts in past 3 years i live in queens. for those of you with full cover insurance with relatively newer cars please share how much u are paying for car insurance and where u live.

<--thinking of moving to nj

Dude, you're hatin' it. You're going to be paying out the ass for insurance! I can't help you on pricing though... Try goign to www.progressive.com I think they do quotes over the internet...

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by vj604:

Ahh..overpaying the ticket doesnt work..itll show up eventually..we all wish it was that easy...

ok, so how long do i have to wait for it to show up?? it's been almost five months since the ticket!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i am from jersey and insurance is ridiculous.. i pay for laibility with 2 accidents killed two people(sike) and 6 points all most 3,800 a year FUCKING SCAME.. put govenor WHITEMAN in my presence.. i dont even know where i would start. maybe my elecro magneitc machine will teach her a lesson about Jersey issurance ISSUES cuz we have them... cwm23.gif SATAN SAYS: GET WHITEMAN OVER HERE