Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plumbers

Sorry to hear that dude :( ... That happen to my friend last year and

completely fucked up all the tiles he had just put down... He had to

paid mad money to fix the leak and to replace the brand new tiles.

I dont even want to think about what it did to my wood floor...I just need someone to come over and fix this shit. There is no way we can go without any heat

one guy just told me they're backed up for a month :laugh:

I dont even want to think about what it did to my wood floor...I just need someone to come over and fix this shit. There is no way we can go without any heat

one guy just told me they're backed up for a month :laugh:

Your smartest move would be to get the portable heaters like other

people here suggested.. I hope you are awared that tomorrow is

going to be SUPER brick please get some heat into your house.

ahahah...unbelievable

so my tenant actually knew a guy that came over last night around 9 o'clock...they check out the radiator and tell me they can bypass it for tonight which should get the heat going again, order a new radiator this morning and hopefully come back tonight to put it in....what a job they had to do (the thing is like 40 years old or so). They didn't end up leaving my house until 2 in the morning, the heat barely came up this morning...we had to give them $350 cash last night and another $600 check tonight

you want to hear the best part...I get into work like an hour late this morning and our boiler at the office wasn't running and its 50 degrees here right now and I still haven't taken my coat off yet :laugh:

:blown:

ahahah...unbelievable

so my tenant actually knew a guy that came over last night around 9 o'clock...they check out the radiator and tell me they can bypass it for tonight which should get the heat going again, order a new radiator this morning and hopefully come back tonight to put it in....what a job they had to do (the thing is like 40 years old or so). They didn't end up leaving my house until 2 in the morning, the heat barely came up this morning...we had to give them $350 cash last night and another $600 check tonight

you want to hear the best part...I get into work like an hour late this morning and our boiler at the office wasn't running and its 50 degrees here right now and I still haven't taken my coat off yet :laugh:

:blown:

$950 for a radiator job? Where do you live ... Brunai?

$950 for a radiator job? Where do you live ... Brunai?

well the fact that it was probably one of the busiest days of the year and to just get someone to come to your place they can jack up the price. Not to mention it was the biggest radiator in my house (about 6 feet long). So right there, the new one alone cost anywhere from 4 to 6 hundred dollars plus the manual labor hours