Clubplanet Nightlife Community

text messages from promoters

Does anyone ever get text messages from Crobar promoters? I don't even know how they got my phone number, and they send me 2 or 3 texts for every event! It's kind of good for me b/c I suck at checking my e-mail, but it's really annoying getting more than one. Anyone know anything about this?

...I used to get TMs for a TUESDAY night party at this NJ boonsville bar called Manhattan Streets...mind you, it's about and hour west of Manhattan in Pompton Lakes...not bashing the place, cause people out in God's country need to get down too, but every Tues. I would get this long ass message and not for nuthin, I didnt feel safe drivin all that way and back after havin a few drinks...on a Tues. none the less...for months, i would reply...'take me off this list'...it finally stopped.

Does anyone ever get text messages from Crobar promoters? I don't even know how they got my phone number, and they send me 2 or 3 texts for every event! It's kind of good for me b/c I suck at checking my e-mail, but it's really annoying getting more than one. Anyone know anything about this?

i am one of the promoters @ crobar...do u get a text from me???