Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else an Insomniac? :((

Yea i know what your going through. for like a year i took sleeping pills every night. my rx ran out about a month and a half ago. i started to be able to sleep on my own but now i am back to the being up all night and not falling asleep until 15 mins before i have to be up. IT SUCKS!! i feel for you. i cant even tell you what to try bc i have tried everything in the book and nothing works. the only thing that did kinda work was smoking weed.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

oh i feel your pain. i go through bouts of insommnia. i'll sleep well for about 2 weeks and then i'll go for about 3 weeks where i can't sleep for the life of me. it's hellish, but i don't want to turn to sleeping pills b/c i think i'd prob. become dependent on them. i'm a really light sleeper and any little sound will wake me up. weed ususally does the trick so i'll just remain a pot-head!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I used to be an insomniac until a friend of mine gave me a book called "The Six Healing Sounds." If I do the sounds before I go to bed I'm out like a light, and feel better the next day too. Maybe you can buy it on Amazon. The guy who wrote it is named Mantak Chia, and I think it was published in 1984. I have a copy I'll loan somebody if they want it. Just PM me.

Sweet dreemz,

JohnB

yeah i hear ya .. after this weekend i should passed out like a rock ... instead i layeed in bed tossing and turning ... waking up every 1/2 hour ... totally suxks .. every time i have to get up for work in teh morning i cant sleep .. oh well * sighs* ... i think i need someone to sleep with me ... maybe we should get together and try some spooning diva =) ...

-dollar

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

there are many mini-techniques that help me sleep. here are some of them:

- masturbate

- drink warm milk

- take a warm bath

- pray

- wear ear plugs and an eye mask

- exercise regularly

- tylenol p.m.

- avoid caffeine & alcohol

- don't take naps

if you still can't sleep, i've read that it's best to lie still with your eyes closed and your body still gets some rest if not the full benefits of regular sleep.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

there are many mini-techniques that help me sleep. here are some of them:

- masturbate

- drink warm milk

- take a warm bath

- pray

- wear ear plugs and an eye mask

- exercise regularly

- tylenol p.m.

- avoid caffeine & alcohol

- don't take naps

if you still can't sleep, i've read that it's best to lie still with your eyes closed and your body still gets some rest if not the full benefits of regular sleep.

massterbtion does seem to make ya sleepy ..

. but why would u avoid alcohol ?/

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

massterbtion does seem to make ya sleepy ..

. but why would u avoid alcohol ?/

alcohol enables the brain to fall into a sleep pattern easily but prevents the brain from being able to maintain sleep mode, thus you wake up in the middle of the night unable to sleep - sometimes for an hour or more...