Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ringmaster Gets The Last Laugh At Dave Grutman

CrzyC

No... Dave has been a friend of mine for almost 8 years... Just stating the facts... I love you Funk and would come to your defense as well...

And I was just making a "funny" because of the HUGE amount of CJ'ers and CP'ers that DIRT Dave ALLLlllll the time.. yet it's funny how Dave shows me all his PM's and emails from them when someone needs something. That's all.

Actually, I never have dirted Dave nor asked him for a favor. And I still have no clue what the deal is with him attacking me and my friends.

No... Dave has been a friend of mine for almost 8 years... Just stating the facts... I love you Funk and would come to your defense as well...

And I was just making a "funny" because of the HUGE amount of CJ'ers and CP'ers that DIRT Dave ALLLlllll the time.. yet it's funny how Dave shows me all his PM's and emails from them when someone needs something. That's all.

"i've been loved and I've been hated... To me it's all the same!"

~ Lars Frederiksen

Question answered...and fair enough, I respect loyalty!

:bowdown:

Guest saleen351

Dave, many have been speaking about this behind the scens for about 2 weeks... i knew it would finally get out, but I kept my mouth shut, I like you a lot and always took care of me, but all the industry peeps said you got caught doube dipping...

not arrested though and they all said you still are a consultant..

don't shoot the messenger...

Guest saleen351

Dave many have been talking about this for 2 weeks, that you got caught double dipping. i've keept my mouth shut for 2 weeks, things of this matter are not for me to post about, but now it's out of the bag....

all the industry peeps were talking about it, but i'm not saying you did or didn't just passing along what other industry peeps told me..

i hope all is well, good luck

nick

no double dipping. i did start a company called miami marketing group though that does lifestyle marketing but exclusive for the opium group on an event basis. so to clear everything up NO i did not get caught double dipping and yes they want someone completely in house but when i left not asked to leave after new years eve i am sure there is alot of haters out there coming up with rumors. the opium group has asked that miami marketing group handle all their sponsorships and events. so if i was double dipping then why would they ask us to still stay on?

Guest saleen351
no double dipping. i did start a company called miami marketing group though that does lifestyle marketing but exclusive for the opium group on an event basis. so to clear everything up NO i did not get caught double dipping and yes they want someone completely in house but when i left not asked to leave after new years eve i am sure there is alot of haters out there coming up with rumors. the opium group has asked that miami marketing group handle all their sponsorships and events. so if i was double dipping then why would they ask us to still stay on?

glad to hear dave, good luck with the company..

i did start a company called miami marketing group though that does lifestyle marketing but exclusive for the opium group on an event basis.
Hey, that was the company that did the "Rebel Billionaire" watching parties, right? Those were a lot of fun. Just something totally different.

I hope none of this fiasco will affect the Om party at Mansion during WMC... :D