Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Porter,Romero,Tomiie,Les@canal room

i just got home from canal room i left early as i got work so i'ma keep it short.. i like porter towards the end of his set. didnt really dance much *work sux* Romero was ok and Tomiie was kinda electro i dont know it was weird.. ah well maybe other people liked it thats just me.and Les i didnt get to hear them i'm sure you guys will post about it. nice to see a lot of people from the board.. Deepspelll,BassBoy,Drewminatti,MSCrew,and Gabe it was fun. peace work awaits me in like 3 hours.. ugh..

"WORK IT OUT" and "WORK IT TO THE BONE". I jsut got home myself and boy am i tired but happy nonetheless. I was into some of steve porters set at time and at other times i didntbut my feet were still numb from the cold. So it took me a while to warm up. HECTOR was good imo but he only had an hr to work with so what can you say same thign ith satoshi he kept it dark and techy which was great but only for a small amount of time but any satoshi is a good satoshi. Afterwards LES played a good set as well. I had a blast i know some didnt but i kow some did, i guess its all depending on your mood as well. All in all i give the night a 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Just cause i wish the djs played longer. Cant compaing boutanything else BUT I HAD FUN hehe. Shout out to all messageboards that represented to many peeps to name. And i cant even remember some as well, LOL. Thanks to everyone who put this party together.

all in all....musically the night was fucking rediculous....but i was suprised how Hector stole the show....hes set was fucking banannas....dude was dropping bombs left and right....and porter's set? all i have to say is Jesus!!! people werent really feelin the breaks but as far as im concerned, shit was nasty. Satoshi's set was fucking great but he seemed lacking a bit. he looked really tired and i hear he was in pain from something....still tho...hes still the fuckin man, set was flawless and dark just like i likes it :D Left before Mac from LES spun, but Ali fucking tore the place apart aswell. maddddd bangers all over the place. great set as usual!

anyways i off to work, see ya at Sully tonight, marathon weekend this week :laugh::pint:

i had a really good time.. especially with bull, arg, deep, bassboy, we had fun , They had open bar to which was even more fun , i have such a hang over now. and it's 250 in the afternoon . i can't believe it..

Hector is hector, fucked shit up as always . he had me dancing..

satoshi - was actually disappointing . he's the reason why i went home.. plus i had to work.. He just didn't make me move at all.

deep what happened to you dude.. i didn't see you the rest of the night.. Don't tell me you got drunk?

Pleasure guys , we gotta do it again

what a great party - took full advantage of the open bar....:)

hector was amazing...what a sick set! :bowdown: and yes - satoshi was a little off i think...but hey - everyone has their bad days...

good to see all the CP people as usual - wish i could have hung out longer...

working today has been really really painful...but it was totally worth it...:)

satoshi had his wisdom teeth yanked on wed. and he was a little under the weather, it says a lot about his character that he even came out.

i think the party was great and we made a considerable amount on $ to donate the ARC.

it was great that so many people suckd it up and made it out despite the frigid weather.

it was also nice to see support from so many other djs, david morales, the scumfrog ect.

awsome night overall.

great night, Happy b-day Kenny! Good seeing mad headz, of course Gabe, Drew and Argdiesel plus mad more... I've to be honest tho, I thought Hec was great, but Satoshi, for the 45 minutes that he played was kinda ehh.. and why didn't they have that system kicking like at Chus and Chuballos, it was mad low. Great time tho and a great cause

"WORK IT OUT" and "WORK IT TO THE BONE". I jsut got home myself and boy am i tired but happy nonetheless. I was into some of steve porters set at time and at other times i didntbut my feet were still numb from the cold. So it took me a while to warm up. HECTOR was good imo but he only had an hr to work with so what can you say same thign ith satoshi he kept it dark and techy which was great but only for a small amount of time but any satoshi is a good satoshi. Afterwards LES played a good set as well. I had a blast i know some didnt but i kow some did, i guess its all depending on your mood as well. All in all i give the night a 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Just cause i wish the djs played longer. Cant compaing boutanything else BUT I HAD FUN hehe. Shout out to all messageboards that represented to many peeps to name. And i cant even remember some as well, LOL. Thanks to everyone who put this party together.

Where the hell were you tonight?