Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LoveTheWeekend.com - Needs a boss

hooje

I own the trance internet station www.LoveTheWeekend.com. The station is outgrowing what I can do, so many things to do and simply not enough time to do it with other commitments.

There's so many DJ's with potential but the work of getting them on the air, organizing the forum, station, promotion and playlists is becomming too more than I can handle on my own, or handle at the moment outright.

It seems a waste to let this just pass by and keep the site and station 'moderate'. We've got a great station with great DJ's and some great resources to use - big thanks to Rezo for that - but it's not being used anywhere as well as it could be.

Running the Chillout Station and a Trance station, both operating at full speed, is a lot of work to do, both of them are sounding wicked, but updates, managing new contacts, DJ's etc..the list goes on.

I'm wanting to pass the station onto a someone else that does have time to devote to getting DJ's exposed and making trance even bigger than it is, preferably a group of people since there's so much to do. If you want to see what the station sounds like, check out the signature below. No, it isn't one of those home run stations - it's active 24.7 and is all server side.

Preferably someone with SSH experience and web design experience would be essential, but that's only to manage the playlists and running of the music, forums, promotion, new djs etc are all something that needs to be looked after.

Of course, this isn't a paid job, lol, but it's an opportunity to run a station that's already built. The players, site, streaming system and DJ's are already established (with alot of room to grow of course). The station's live now, check it out and then let me know if you think you could be a part of this.

Thanks,

Hooje

Contact

AIM: Hooje

MSN: Hooje@LoveTheWeekend.com

E-mail: Hooje@LoveTheWeekend.com

sorry people,

My Comcast was down for a bit there.

I would love to take the position on Lovetheweekend.com I just got to see how much time is needed for investment to properly run the site and dj's.

As many other here, I would love to see trance once again become a part of our daily diet in everyday life and “try†to bring the trance music scene back up to the speed.

Bring back the trance movement!

Hooje email me at 031@vtechmiami.net

lets talk details.

sorry people,

I would love to take the position on Lovetheweekend.com I just got to see how much time is needed for investment to properly run the site and dj's.

As many other here, I would love to see trance once again become a part of our daily diet in everyday life and “try†to bring the trance music scene back up to the speed.

lets talk details.

sorry people,

lets talk details.

sorry people,

lets talk details.

:hug::clap2::bowdown::bounce::biggrin::party:

nexus you know i got your back on this !!!!!!!