Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so... it's freaking snowing

mimid

how bout u hear this, go jump in the snow and a snow plow will hopefully plow u away, and then u can say I heard that

what about.... you STFU IDIOT!!!! this thread was not intended for idiots....

how bout' you go do what you do best!!!!! SUCK DICK!!!!! do me a favor and go suck some dick like you've been doing............. BITCH!!!! and before you say it.... you're the dirty bird around here........ and remember!!!! noone really likes here.... get lost dude!!!! i'm done with you!!

:eek: what did i do to deserve this? :(

sorry dude.. nothing against you... but i feel like you're taking sides here... remember who is your ex..... pick up your phone.... reallly need to talk to you... i'm real sorry....... you know i really care for u man

attn: mdamon.... if you have any further problems with me... feel free to take it on with my boyfriend..... who has been wanting to speak to your looser ass for quite a while now..... you know where to call!!!

:lol3::lol3:

Like the other piece of trash with the stretch marks, u have no idea, lololol, u clown, cant wait to see ya on sat, and please stop IM's all the time,

Like the other piece of trash with the stretch marks, u have no idea, lololol, u clown, cant wait to see ya on sat, and please stop IM's all the time,

plz call me......... and we'll get this straight... or are you scared??

P.S. i will never give you the satisfaction to see me or meet me for that matter..... but i do suggest ( on sat. )... you better hide CLOWN!!!

and remember.. you wish you can have someone like carissa or I??? C'MON you lil' dirty bird... call me and lets straiten this fiasco out.....

you wish TWAT!!!!!!! only in your dreams mimi will EVER AIM you....

you disgust me!!!! i have better things to do hun....

Like the other piece of trash with the stretch marks...

Dude, you've gone far enough with this bullshit. This is not the kind of verbal harassment that anyone would deserve (especially not on a public messageboard). I know for a fact that CrzyC hasn't done anything to you to deserve these slanderous accusations! Lay off the fucking redbull and learn how to respect a woman, asshole. And if for some personal reason, you don't have it in your heart to respect CrzyC, you DO NOT need to be dumping these outrageously immature insults on a public forum, keep it to yourself! :gang:

Dude, you've gone far enough with this bullshit. This is not the kind of verbal harassment that anyone would deserve (especially not on a public messageboard). I know for a fact that CrzyC hasn't done anything to you to deserve these slanderous accusations! Lay off the fucking redbull and learn how to respect a woman, asshole. And if for some personal reason, you don't have it in your heart to respect CrzyC, you DO NOT need to be dumping these outrageously immature insults on a public forum, keep it to yourself! :gang:

i concur...... great choice of words phil......

:werd:

btw, bling i got your message.....i'll call u tonight!