Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from the dealer, deposits down

ou812

They take delivery some time in March (don't have an exact date yet). Pipe, helmet and leathers on the way. This is what it should look like once the exhaust is installed and I've dropped the reflectors, chain guard, and license plate bracket (in blue and white of course like in my sig).

attachment.php?attachmentid=37283&stc=1

Christ Spies thought it felt as fast as his superstock bike? the image you have up reminds me alot of one of my favs, the latest installment of the Aprilia RSV Mille (Particularly the tail section). If you can get an underseat exhaust setup it's going to look like a Motogp bike. Congrats

Christ Spies thought it felt as fast as his superstock bike? the image you have up reminds me alot of one of my favs, the latest installment of the Aprilia RSV Mille (Particularly the tail section). If you can get an underseat exhaust setup it's going to look like a Motogp bike. Congrats

I don't like the underseat look. I've read that it actually results in less power due to the excessive length of the header and pipe. The only real gain is cornering clearance...........from what I've read anyway.

Guest onisakura
Nice choice. The new GSXR's are definitely hot. :aright: I can't wait for this snow to melt so i can hop on the telefonica and get in some quality ridin.

I saw a telefonica at the track a couple weeks ago for test and tune. It was pretty quick if i remember correctly. Its nicer looking on the track than i remembered it on the street.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I just called my dealer to check on the status of my bike.

Him: Sorry, they aren't here yet.

Me: Do you have any kind of timeframe on when they will arrive?

Him: No, we just have to wait until Kawasaki delivers them.

Me: Oh yes, of course.................thanks.

F'in retard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...