Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new here

makasplaf

what's up boys n' girls i'm new in here and new to miami just moved like a month ago from PR, i want to know what's good to do on the weekends here, i'm tired of crobar and space. I want something dirty and underground so anyt one who know's drop a line...........thanx!

----------------------

konichiwa BITCHES!

hmmmmmmm underground? hmmmmmm best place to go i believe esp if u dont want to do the regular clubs like amika, crobar and space.

i highly recommend The Pawn Shop. its a block away from Space. Juan Mejia is resident there on Saturdays, Matt e love as well i believe on thurs. (not sure)

If your down for some deep house to 80's music to rock

ck it out :bounce:

plus the place kicks ass as well. sick layout :)

hmmmmmmm underground? hmmmmmm best place to go i believe esp if u dont want to do the regular clubs like amika, crobar and space.

i highly recommend The Pawn Shop. its a block away from Space. Juan Mejia is resident there on Saturdays, Matt e love as well i believe on thurs. (not sure)

If your down for some deep house to 80's music to rock

ck it out :bounce:

plus the place kicks ass as well. sick layout :)

YEAH THATS AWSOME ! BUT IF YOU ARE NOT LIKE BLING AND LIKE TRANCE OR BREAKS , YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT BLUE ON TUESDAY AND SOON TO COME ON SATURDAYS ;)

YEAH THATS AWSOME ! BUT IF YOU ARE NOT LIKE BLING AND LIKE TRANCE OR BREAKS , YOU MIGHT WANNA CHECK OUT BLUE ON TUESDAY AND SOON TO COME ON SATURDAYS ;)

LOL Blue as well but i was mostly commenting on what places to go not parties .......... tues at blue is great

btw i love trance people lol.. breaks not really.... though obby brings it :)

LOL Blue as well but i was mostly commenting on what places to go not parties .......... tues at blue is great

btw i love trance people lol.. breaks not really.... though obby brings it :)

the trance heads have you figured out already ;) you follow where the crowd goes.. and where co*****kie sends you :tongue: thats it !! sheeeeeeeeeep !!!

the trance heads have you figured out already ;) you follow where the crowd goes.. and where co*****kie sends you :tongue: thats it !! sheeeeeeeeeep !!!

cj doesnt send me anywhere. i go to the events i want to . so theres no confusion

btw he also said weekend parties in his original post.

sorry not here.everything is played out .............space,crobar,amika,mansion ,opium, all played out need something new ........hopefully soon :stupid:

Nocturnal on the horizon.... and from thsoe ive talked to that have seen the place. and their stellar lineup of djs its looking promising

Welcome to CP.

Enjoy your posting - hopefully they will be entertaining, informative

and funny. Unlike me. :hoparound

Did you know your name spelled backwards is: falpsakam? :bounce:

what comes as a surprise to many when they meet digitalphoenix for the first time

is that he is neither digital nor a phoenix

DISCUSS!!!

what's up boys n' girls i'm new in here and new to miami just moved like a month ago from PR, i want to know what's good to do on the weekends here, i'm tired of crobar and space. I want something dirty and underground so anyt one who know's drop a line...........thanx!

welcome to CP, antonio......enjoy your stay...... :)