Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Music Festival - is it worth it?

Man is it March yet? Geez. Work has been brutally boring and slow. Probably why I have been posting so much lately.

on another hand...TGIF.

I can't wait to go on this trip and to relax afterward. It will be the longest vacation I have had in years. (11 days)

Sorry to jack the thread. There are so many other cool events going on 3/26 besides Ultra.

Solid description...really helps me put it all in perspective. I also appreciate your party agenda. Gives me a good idea of how to typically plan my day. It sounds like you'll be at some pretty dope f'n parties...must be nice to have your connections.

Thanks again for your opinion/insight. Anybody else?

I'll have to say that if u are a house music fan (personally I am), then after Ultra, I suggest u check out Space (rather in the morning) for the Yoshi party with Deep Dish, Howells etc. U can't match that.

I respect Carl Cox...I've seen him at least half a dozen times....he's amazing...but the venue doesn't compare to Space....and the party won't last as long.

i've been to ultra for both fun and business... there is no better experience than being outside.. 10pm..in the dark with the sound blaring, the stage completely lit... and the VIBE flowin....

you need to experience the main stage....

daytime is quieter.. but from 7/8 pm on.. you wont be dissapointed.

i've been to ultra for both fun and business... there is no better experience than being outside.. 10pm..in the dark with the sound blaring, the stage completely lit... and the VIBE flowin....

you need to experience the main stage....

daytime is quieter.. but from 7/8 pm on.. you wont be dissapointed.

Damn! I had no idea UMF went so late. For some reason, I was getting the impression it was primarily a daytime deal. When does it actually end?

btw - Anyone know why a place like Crobar only has 1 night confirmed/announced for the entire week? Shouldn't they be like Space with something going on every night?

Damn! I had no idea UMF went so late. For some reason, I was getting the impression it was primarily a daytime deal. When does it actually end?

btw - Anyone know why a place like Crobar only has 1 night confirmed/announced for the entire week? Shouldn't they be like Space with something going on every night?

its stll early parties will be announced on a weekly basis